Lewis PR Inc
www.lewispr.com London, United Kingdom 150 to 499 Employees

Lewis PR Inc Social Media and Digital Marketing Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Social Media and Digital Marketing Intern Interview

Social Media and Digital Marketing Intern
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lewis PR Inc in June 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online with resume and cover letter. I was initially asked for a phone interview with two of their Digital Marketing Managers and one Senior Manager. After the phone interview, I was contacted for an hour long in-person interview with 3 different rounds of questions from varying levels of management.

Interview Question – What motivates you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Their HR person was out for a while so the negotiation/hiring phase took longer than usual.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Lewis PR Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lewis PR Inc Social Media and Digital Marketing Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lewis PR Inc employees and interview candidates.