Lewis University

Updated Dec 24, 2014
Updated Dec 24, 2014

2.6

Student Worker Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Lewis University.

Pretty basic interview, basic questions are asked. No curve ball questions or anything like that. After the interview, management will typically call you within a few days and tell you your schedule and when training is.

Director of Prospect Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romeoville, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Lewis University.

Went through a phone screening, then 3 in person interviews. I did not speak with Human Resources until hired. I did have to submit a mission reflection piece in order to be hired.

Did not negotiate

Alumni Relations Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lewis University in March 2012.

The interview process and hiring process were very smooth. Those involved were courteous of the candidates and the process. The timeframe from the initial interview to the offer was not very long.

Interview Questions
    There was no need to negotiate due to initial offer.

Foreign Language Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romeoville, IL

I applied in-person – interviewed at Lewis University in April 2010.

The interview was very simple and the questions were basic. They want to know what languages you currently speak and what you're interested in. The department is rather small and it appears that almost everyone is an adjunct. The interview was very laid back yet very professional. Don't expect anything too hard and the people there are very nice.

Interview Questions
    • If you happen to speak the same foreign language as the person interviewing you expect to be talked to in that language   Answer Question

Orientation Group Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romeoville, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lewis University in April 2009.

I applied to the student services office. From there I was put in a group where we were given a few case studies of what a new student may go through. We then worked in our group to determine how we would handle each of the cases. After about 10 mins to discuss amongst ourselves we were asked to join the interview panel who then asked us about the cases and questions regarding the universities mission and what it means to us. I was then called in for a second panel interview in which we were asked to put together a presentation we would give to introduce a student to the university.

Interview Questions
    • Three cases about what a new student might encounter. Be sure to establish a leader in your small group that you work with.   Answer Question