Lewis University Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

Foreign Language Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Romeoville, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Romeoville, IL

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Lewis University in April 2010.

The interview was very simple and the questions were basic. They want to know what languages you currently speak and what you're interested in. The department is rather small and it appears that almost everyone is an adjunct. The interview was very laid back yet very professional. Don't expect anything too hard and the people there are very nice.

Interview Questions
    • If you happen to speak the same foreign language as the person interviewing you expect to be talked to in that language   Answer Question

Director of Prospect Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Romeoville, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romeoville, IL

I interviewed online - interviewed at Lewis University.

Went through a phone screening, then 3 in person interviews. I did not speak with Human Resources until hired. I did have to submit a mission reflection piece in order to be hired.

Did not negotiate

Orientation Group Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Romeoville, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romeoville, IL

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lewis University in April 2009.

I applied to the student services office. From there I was put in a group where we were given a few case studies of what a new student may go through. We then worked in our group to determine how we would handle each of the cases. After about 10 mins to discuss amongst ourselves we were asked to join the interview panel who then asked us about the cases and questions regarding the universities mission and what it means to us. I was then called in for a second panel interview in which we were asked to put together a presentation we would give to introduce a student to the university.

Interview Questions
    • Three cases about what a new student might encounter. Be sure to establish a leader in your small group that you work with.   Answer Question

Worked for Lewis University? Contribute to the Community!