Lewtan Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2014

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lewtan Technologies

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Lewtan Technologies.

Not many technical questions for new graduates. Basically asked behavioral questions and introduce the company to candidates. Meet 4-5 people in total on the final round. Make sure you understand what the company is doing before interview.

Director Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Lewtan Technologies.

Applied through the internet job board and was contacted to set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. One hour phone conversation with the hiring manager about my background, job description etc. The interview was conversational.

I was told that I can expect to hear back in about a week. Radio silence.... After spending some time on the phone and with emails, the least you can expect is a note to say what the decision was. I am not impressed by the lack of professionalism by the hiring team. It goes to show how the company is disorganized and also provides a glimpse into how they treat their employees!

Senior Position Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Lewtan Technologies.

First interview was with CFO and straightforward, concentrating on my past experience and how it meshes with the company needs.

Second interview was originally expected to be an hour, turned out to be three hours with 6 different people. The experience ranged from pleasant and mutually beneficial to ridiculous.

The CEO was mainly interested in digging into my decision to change careers 1 year after I graduated college - almost 25 years ago.

The marketing director was interested in throwing management consulting "brain teaser" questions at me although he clearly didn't know how to leverage them in an interview/candidate selection.

Interview Questions
    • How many Honda Accords are there in the United States?   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waltham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Lewtan Technologies in June 2009.

the phone interview screens for background stuitability: candidate's skill-set applicability to the position. the company uses .net and sql server. i was interviewed for database role. the hiring manager asked about years of experience and role in current company. face to face talk involves explanation of their business process, challenges, and almost no technical questions that come close to challenge me. people are laid back.

Interview Questions

Worked for Lewtan Technologies? Contribute to the Community!