Lewtan Technologies

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Director

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Lewtan Technologies.

Interview Details – Applied through the internet job board and was contacted to set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. One hour phone conversation with the hiring manager about my background, job description etc. The interview was conversational.

I was told that I can expect to hear back in about a week. Radio silence.... After spending some time on the phone and with emails, the least you can expect is a note to say what the decision was. I am not impressed by the lack of professionalism by the hiring team. It goes to show how the company is disorganized and also provides a glimpse into how they treat their employees!

Interview Question – N/A. The interview was conversational   Answer Question

Senior Position Interview

Senior Position

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lewtan Technologies.

Interview Details – First interview was with CFO and straightforward, concentrating on my past experience and how it meshes with the company needs.

Second interview was originally expected to be an hour, turned out to be three hours with 6 different people. The experience ranged from pleasant and mutually beneficial to ridiculous.

The CEO was mainly interested in digging into my decision to change careers 1 year after I graduated college - almost 25 years ago.

The marketing director was interested in throwing management consulting "brain teaser" questions at me although he clearly didn't know how to leverage them in an interview/candidate selection.

Interview Question – How many Honda Accords are there in the United States?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Waltham, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Lewtan Technologies in June 2009.

Interview Details – the phone interview screens for background stuitability: candidate's skill-set applicability to the position. the company uses .net and sql server. i was interviewed for database role. the hiring manager asked about years of experience and role in current company. face to face talk involves explanation of their business process, challenges, and almost no technical questions that come close to challenge me. people are laid back.

Interview Question – explain difference between mvc and mvp   Answer Question

Worked for Lewtan Technologies? Contribute to the Community!