Lewtan Technologies Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lewtan Technologies

Vice President/Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lewtan Technologies (Waltham, MA).

Interview

I was invited to a phone interview. I had a good discussion with the recruiting Manager.I was told that I would be notified of updates within the next week. After not hearing in 10 days, I followed up with an email for developments. Radio Silence! Never heard back.

A company that does not value the time of the prospective candidate's time cannot be expected to value the time / effort of its employees.

About 6 months after the phone interview, I get an email saying that they are interested to talk. I told them that I am not interested.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Lewtan Technologies.

Interview

Not many technical questions for new graduates. Basically asked behavioral questions and introduce the company to candidates. Meet 4-5 people in total on the final round. Make sure you understand what the company is doing before interview.

Senior Position Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lewtan Technologies.

Interview

First interview was with CFO and straightforward, concentrating on my past experience and how it meshes with the company needs.

Second interview was originally expected to be an hour, turned out to be three hours with 6 different people. The experience ranged from pleasant and mutually beneficial to ridiculous.

The CEO was mainly interested in digging into my decision to change careers 1 year after I graduated college - almost 25 years ago.

The marketing director was interested in throwing management consulting "brain teaser" questions at me although he clearly didn't know how to leverage them in an interview/candidate selection.

Interview Questions

• How many Honda Accords are there in the United States?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lewtan Technologies (Waltham, MA) in June 2009.

Interview

the phone interview screens for background stuitability: candidate's skill-set applicability to the position. the company uses .net and sql server. i was interviewed for database role. the hiring manager asked about years of experience and role in current company. face to face talk involves explanation of their business process, challenges, and almost no technical questions that come close to challenge me. people are laid back.

Interview Questions