Lexington Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2015

2.7

Nurse Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lexington Medical Center.

Interview

Interviewed with recruiter and he asked me a few questions/went over benefits/pay/orientation. Then with the unit manager; asked questions and showed me around the floor. Manager then walked me out and said they would call. Received a call within a few days for an offer.

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lexington Medical Center.

Interview

Rather well streamlined. Very little outsourcing. Personable manager. More of a chat than a hard core interview. Easier than most but I feel it was this way because it was a referral and not s cold call interview.

Interview Questions

• Background information. Skill set. Knowledge of equipment and procedures,   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, SC

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Lexington Medical Center (Lexington, SC) in July 2014.

Interview

Interview process was first with HR individual, then with department position was in. However , I never got a call stating I wasn't being offered the position. I actually called Monday and left a message on HR representative that did initial interview and never got a call back. I checked the website on Monday and Tuesday to see if the application status changed which it had not, then on Wednesday I checked the website and that is how I found out I was not being offered the position. I really felt if I was called in for an interview, I should have been called back after leaving a message regarding the status regardless if I was being offered the position or not.

Interview Questions

• How would I approach my supervisor if something could not be done because of policy?   Answer Question

Envirmental Assistant Interview

Interview

There was a total of 3 interviews. 1 with human resources, 1 with managment, and 1 with the supervisor.

BOA III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Columbia, SC

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lexington Medical Center (West Columbia, SC) in June 2009.

Interview

I applied for several positions, (4 to be exact) at lexmed.com. I was not called to interview for all the positions I applied for. I was contacted about 2 of them however. At one of the two interviews I was told about a position that the recruiter thought was a better fit for my skills and certifications, but was not yet advertised. I really appreciated that she put some time into looking at my qualifications and specific skills prior to my interview. The recruiter was very informative and knowledgeable about the position that I did apply for as well as the one she suggested would be a better fit. She knew about the qualifications, specifics and salary for both positions as well as the benefits that LMC offers. While I was waiting for my interview there were several LMC employees obviously waiting to talk to a recuiter about a matter and they were very friendly and positive about being employees of LMC which I appreciated. The receptionist that I initially met as I walked through the door greeted me with a smile. As I waited, I observed that she was very cordial to everyone that she came in contact with from fellow employees to someone asking directions to people like myself who were there for an interview. My overall experience was a good one. My family and I are patients at several of the different physician practices and have been inpatients at the hospital and have had positive experiences every time.

Interview Questions

• Why I thought I was a good fit for the position, and be specific.   1 Answer
    • What is it that attracted me to LMC at this time.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a very positive negotiation process. I was very pleased with what was offered to me.

Business Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Lexington Medical Center in March 2009.

Interview

Applied online, after numerous calls to check status of application, interviewed for position. After a interview with human resources and business office, job offered and accepted position.

Negotiation

salary was not negotiable

Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Lexington Medical Center in August 2008.

Interview

It was a back and forth that took almost 3 months; then another week of hosp. orientation followed by 30 job orientation. People were very helpful at first but when staffing was short the nursing staff abused the use of the techs.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just know that there are other higher paying hospitals in the area that won't kill you by being so under staffed.