Lexington Medical Center

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant III Interview

Administrative Assistant III
Lexington, SC

I applied online - interviewed at Lexington Medical Center in July 2014.

Interview Details – Interview process was first with HR individual, then with department position was in. However , I never got a call stating I wasn't being offered the position. I actually called Monday and left a message on HR representative that did initial interview and never got a call back. I checked the website on Monday and Tuesday to see if the application status changed which it had not, then on Wednesday I checked the website and that is how I found out I was not being offered the position.

I really felt if I was called in for an interview, I should have been called back after leaving a message regarding the status regardless if I was being offered the position or not.

Interview Question – How would I approach my supervisor if something could not be done because of policy?   Answer Question

Envirmental Assistant Interview

Envirmental Assistant

Interviewed at Lexington Medical Center

Interview Details – There was a total of 3 interviews. 1 with human resources, 1 with managment, and 1 with the supervisor.

BOA III Interview

BOA III
West Columbia, SC

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Lexington Medical Center in June 2009.

Interview Details – I applied for several positions, (4 to be exact) at lexmed.com. I was not called to interview for all the positions I applied for. I was contacted about 2 of them however.
At one of the two interviews I was told about a position that the recruiter thought was a better fit for my skills and certifications, but was not yet advertised. I really appreciated that she put some time into looking at my qualifications and specific skills prior to my interview.
The recruiter was very informative and knowledgeable about the position that I did apply for as well as the one she suggested would be a better fit. She knew about the qualifications, specifics and salary for both positions as well as the benefits that LMC offers.
While I was waiting for my interview there were several LMC employees obviously waiting to talk to a recuiter about a matter and they were very friendly and positive about being employees of LMC which I appreciated. The receptionist that I initially met as I walked through the door greeted me with a smile. As I waited, I observed that she was very cordial to everyone that she came in contact with from fellow employees to someone asking directions to people like myself who were there for an interview.
My overall experience was a good one.
My family and I are patients at several of the different physician practices and have been inpatients at the hospital and have had positive experiences every time.

Interview Questions

• Why I thought I was a good fit for the position, and be specific.   View Answer
  • What is it that attracted me to LMC at this time.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was a very positive negotiation process. I was very pleased with what was offered to me.

Business Office Assistant Interview

Business Office Assistant

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Lexington Medical Center in March 2009.

Interview Details – Applied online, after numerous calls to check status of application, interviewed for position. After a interview with human resources and business office, job offered and accepted position.

Negotiation Details – salary was not negotiable

Tech Interview

Tech

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Lexington Medical Center in August 2008.

Interview Details – It was a back and forth that took almost 3 months; then another week of hosp. orientation followed by 30 job orientation. People were very helpful at first but when staffing was short the nursing staff abused the use of the techs.

Interview Question – what do you have to bring to the company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Just know that there are other higher paying hospitals in the area that won't kill you by being so under staffed.

Worked for Lexington Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!