LexisNexis Canada Inc.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Operations Interview

Finance Operations
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed at LexisNexis Canada Inc. in September 2011.

Interview Details – No point in interviewing at LexisNexis Canada, because this place is ridiculous, especially the new management does not have a clue about the industry and working on hit or miss basis and offcourse the company is tanking

Interview Question – no need to point out as you should not apply at this company.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator
Markham, ON (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at LexisNexis Canada Inc. in February 2014.

Interview Details – Round 1: Telephone interview with HR (Basic)

Round 2: In-person interview (Met with HR and Marketing Manager for approx. 45 minutes. Most comprehensive round of the four)

Round 3: Met with the Marketing Director (Basic. HR asked for references around the same time this interview took place and took 2-3 weeks to get back to me. Received a pass to the next round very quickly after this interview)

Round 4: Met with the VP (Basic. Interview only lasted for 20 minutes and this company took a really long time to get back to me)

Interview Question – How do you manage stress?   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Field Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at LexisNexis Canada Inc. in August 2012.

Interview Details – Initial contact by outside recruiter, then screening interview with HR.

Then was scheduled for in person interview and later contacted for additional phone interview with remote staff.

2 additional phone interviews, 1 with 2 members of the group and the final interview with the director.

Interview Question – give me 3 negative qualities about your self your co-workers would point out if asked.?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary was too low for responsibilities and expectations of the role

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at LexisNexis Canada Inc. in May 2009.

Interview Details – Met with Director of Sales twice. Then met with Director of Sales plus the VP. Several questions getting to know me as a person and if I would fit in with the team. Met with the VP who had specific questions. Then met with Director and Sales Manager before being presented with the offer.

Interview Question – Why was I wanting to leave my current position at the time   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Vacation time and base pay.

Worked for LexisNexis Canada Inc.? Contribute to the Community!