LexisNexis Canada Inc.

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at LexisNexis Canada Inc. in August 2012.

Interview Details – Initial contact by outside recruiter, then screening interview with HR.

Then was scheduled for in person interview and later contacted for additional phone interview with remote staff.

2 additional phone interviews, 1 with 2 members of the group and the final interview with the director.

Interview Question – give me 3 negative qualities about your self your co-workers would point out if asked.?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary was too low for responsibilities and expectations of the role

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at LexisNexis Canada Inc. in May 2009.

Interview Details – Met with Director of Sales twice. Then met with Director of Sales plus the VP. Several questions getting to know me as a person and if I would fit in with the team. Met with the VP who had specific questions. Then met with Director and Sales Manager before being presented with the offer.

Interview Question – Why was I wanting to leave my current position at the time   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Vacation time and base pay.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for LexisNexis Canada Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LexisNexis Canada Inc. interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by LexisNexis Canada Inc. employees and interview candidates.