LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Relevance Date Difficulty

User Experience Engineer/UI Designer Interview

User Experience Engineer/UI Designer
Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in May 2013.

Interview Details – I had several phone interviews with different dev teams at this great company in months prior to this opportunity. As soon as they recieved my resume from the contracting agency they called me in immediately for a 1-on1 interview. The entire process took about a week, from submitting my resume, to the interview, and the offer.

Interview Question – I wouldn't say the interview was difficult, but because the position required advanced UI Design knowledge and experience, you would need to be on top of your game to even hold a conversation with these folks. So from my perspective I wasn't thrown any difficult questions in the interview as my portfolio and previous dev experience speak for themselves. We discussed my portfolio, prior work experiences, websites I've built and designed, and then we looked at some internal applications and discussed what my approach toward updating the UI would be.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Contract position, initially for 3 months which "could be" extended after that. Generous benefit package (through contracting agency). My contract was extended several times for total engagement of 13 months on site.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in May 2010.

Interview Details – Several phone interviews with recruiter, was not interested but they pursued anyway. Did not answer my questions so requested to stop process

Interview Question – There was not a difficult question   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for LexisNexis Legal & Professional? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LexisNexis Legal & Professional interview questions and advice in Atlanta, GA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by LexisNexis Legal & Professional employees and interview candidates.