LexisNexis Legal & Professional Interview Questions in Charlotte, NC

2.0

Data Retriever Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Charlotte, NC) in May 2010.

Interview

One on One interview with HR manager. Mostly behavior questions

Interview Questions

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Charlotte, NC) in October 2009.

Interview

I was initially contacted by the company's talent recruiting specialist. After several interviews I was directed to take an online personality test. Next a phone interview was set up with Managers. The phone interview lasted aproximately 25 minutes. It seemed the latter phone interviewers were not as interested as the initial company recruiter. I would recommend preparing extensively for the phone interviews with the managers.

Interview Questions

• What are your expectations of this position and how are you qualified?   1 Answer