LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Very Easy Interview

Data Retriever Interview

Data Retriever
Charlotte, NC

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in May 2010.

Interview Details – One on One interview with HR manager. Mostly behavior questions

Interview Question – Describe projects you have worked on before?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Solutions Consultant Interview

Solutions Consultant
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in October 2009.

Interview Details – I was initially contacted by the company's talent recruiting specialist. After several interviews I was directed to take an online personality test. Next a phone interview was set up with Managers. The phone interview lasted aproximately 25 minutes. It seemed the latter phone interviewers were not as interested as the initial company recruiter. I would recommend preparing extensively for the phone interviews with the managers.

Interview Question – What are your expectations of this position and how are you qualified?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for LexisNexis Legal & Professional? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LexisNexis Legal & Professional interview questions and advice in Charlotte, NC. All interview reviews posted anonymously by LexisNexis Legal & Professional employees and interview candidates.