LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Manager Interview

Client Manager
Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in April 2013.

Interview Details – First contact was a phone call to set up a phone screen. After the phone screen there was a couple week wait and then a call for a face-to-face. Just prior to this meeting was another call from the company helping to explain how the details of the interview. After the face-to-face interview, and being told I was being moved on to the next phase, there was silence for two weeks until the scheduler finally returned my messages ans explained that another candidate had been hired.

Interview Question – A presentation was part of the interview process and although I was allowed to present on my current career, I work in a niche industry. I am not sure the interviewer completely understood what I did for a living and how it related   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Client Manager Interview

Client Manager

Interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Interview Details – Multiple stage with phone and in-person

Interview Question – Name a time at your current job where you made a mistake and how you corrected it or didn't   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Worked for LexisNexis Legal & Professional? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LexisNexis Legal & Professional Client Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by LexisNexis Legal & Professional employees and interview candidates.