LexisNexis Legal & Professional

www.lexisnexis.com

LexisNexis Legal & Professional Customer Support Technician Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Support Technician Interview

Customer Support Technician

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in October 2009.

Interview Details – Everyone I communicated with was open and friendly. I had the impression that they were genuinely interested in me as a prospective employee. The interview process was smooth but challenging to verify my knowledge needed for the position I was applying for. It was a small comfortable area with a panel of 3-4 interviewers. They did their best to help put me at ease and humor was appreciated by all. The office was very quiet, didn't see many people. Wasn't offered a view of any workspaces.

Interview Question – When did you disagree with management in your last employment and how did you address it?   View Answer

Worked for LexisNexis Legal & Professional? Contribute to the Community!