LexisNexis Legal & Professional

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

V Interviews Interview

Dayton, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional.

Interview Details – You will meet with up to 7 different sales managers in one or two sessions individually. They want to see how well you know the sales process and how motivated you are. Sell yourself and make a good first impression.

Interview Question – How many windows are there in NYC? How did you come up with that number?   Answer Question

Interaction Design Intern Interview

Dayton, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in March 2012.

Interview Details – The company came on campus. The manager asked me general questions about my skills, few academic projects and asked me to rate myself in various skills and software.

Interview Question – To rate myself against my skills   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Miamisburg, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in January 2008.

Interview Details – Applied and received call in about a month. Interview was done by a panel and by the manager. I was pretty much sure to get the job as my previous work experience matches to the project and I did.

Interview Question – How long are you planning on staying ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Fair

Human Resources Interview

Dayton, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in April 2011.

Interview Details – I had two phone interviews and was offered the position. It went quickly and I was pleased with the process. I interviewed with the person I reported to and the VP of the department. The second interview took a while to schedule, but only because the VP was out of town. Becuase the interviews were phone interviews, I can't comment on perceptions of the office and work culture. But my perceptions of the team I would be working were good, I was excited about the opportunity after the interviews, and looked forward to joining the team. I was familiar with the company and work culture, having known many people who have worked for LexisNexis over the years.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was no need to negotiate, they offered me a very competitive salary and the benefits are fantastic.

Intern Interview

Intern
Miamisburg, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in April 2010.

Interview Details – Generally for interns, there's not a lot of process.

Interview Questions

• What are the technologies that you are familiar with for search and retrieval   View Answer
  • What' Singular Value Decomposition?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There's little negotiation. They had a set budget for interns.

Very Easy Interview

News/ Finance Research Associate Interview

Dayton, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in October 2008.

Interview Details – Since this is a low level CSR job, i didn't expect too much stress from the interview process. standard questions included: describe how you deal with customer, how did you handle your toughest customer, what background do you have in customer service, do you like to answer phones, etc...

Interview Question – How do you typically answer a phone call?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for LexisNexis Legal & Professional? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LexisNexis Legal & Professional interview questions and advice in Dayton, OH. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by LexisNexis Legal & Professional employees and interview candidates.