LexisNexis Legal & Professional Human Resources Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dayton, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in April 2011.

I had two phone interviews and was offered the position. It went quickly and I was pleased with the process. I interviewed with the person I reported to and the VP of the department. The second interview took a while to schedule, but only because the VP was out of town. Becuase the interviews were phone interviews, I can't comment on perceptions of the office and work culture. But my perceptions of the team I would be working were good, I was excited about the opportunity after the interviews, and looked forward to joining the team. I was familiar with the company and work culture, having known many people who have worked for LexisNexis over the years.

Interview Questions
  • Work history   View Answer
  • How can you contribute to our team and the success of our organization?   View Answer
There was no need to negotiate, they offered me a very competitive salary and the benefits are fantastic.

Other Interview Reviews for LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in May 2010.

Several phone interviews with recruiter, was not interested but they pursued anyway. Did not answer my questions so requested to stop process

Interview Questions

Worked for LexisNexis Legal & Professional? Contribute to the Community!