LexisNexis Legal & Professional

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in February 2013.

Interview Details – They were nice and friendly. Not too hard but you should know your resume. They were nice to me. I got another good offer halfway through the process so I didn’t finish the process as a courtesy to them.

Interview Question – They threw a couple of questions at me that were hard because I kept having to ask for more details on the questions. I found some of the behavioral questions to be vague.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Intern Interview

Intern
Miamisburg, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in April 2010.

Interview Details – Generally for interns, there's not a lot of process.

Interview Questions

• What are the technologies that you are familiar with for search and retrieval   View Answer
  • What' Singular Value Decomposition?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There's little negotiation. They had a set budget for interns.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Worked for LexisNexis Legal & Professional? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LexisNexis Legal & Professional Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by LexisNexis Legal & Professional employees and interview candidates.