LexisNexis Legal & Professional

92 candidate interviews

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

Interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Interview Details – Very rigid process. They take the hiring very seriously.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses and how have you overcome them?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is some room for negotiation but not much.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

Interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Interview Details – Expect a lengthy interview process, meeting with many people.

Interview Question – Give us a 5 minute presentation on any topic you choose.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

Interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Interview Details – Lexis requires applicants to go through so many interviews that you lose site of what job you originally applied for. Interviewed 6 different times for a position that had no direct reports.

Interview Question – If you were a tree, what kind would you be?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Client Manager Interview

Client Manager

Interview Details – Multiple stage with phone and in-person

Interview Question – Name a time at your current job where you made a mistake and how you corrected it or didn't   Answer Question

Customer Support Interview

Customer Support

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional.

Interview Details – The interviewed process was standard for a company of its size. First a phone interview, followed by one interview with manager and than director.The on boarding process took about three weeks to process.

Interview Question – All questions were pretty basic   Answer Question

Litigation Specialist Interview

Litigation Specialist

Interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Interview Details – First interview was w/HR that was fine. Second interview was w/ Hiring manager told me about the position and had no questions for me.

Interview Question – Hiring manager told me about the position and had no questions for me.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional.

Interview Details – They will have you interview with the director of the department and possibly the VP.They will call you in a couple of times and give you a tour if there is a strong chance they are going to hire you.

Interview Question – Always be prepared for the "Tell me about a time when"?...   Answer Question

Discovery Service Agent Interview

Discovery Service Agent

Interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Interview Details – Quick phone interview then if they are interested, you will be considered for an in person interview.

Interview Question – In person interview consisted of "Tell me about a time...and what did you to resolve it?" questions -- just different scenarios of these questions.   Answer Question

National Account Manager Interview

National Account Manager

Interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Interview Details – Called in a week after submitting resume, sat in front of manager and answered questions for an hour.

Negotiation Details – They would not negotiate at all

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional.

Interview Details – The entire process took 3-4 weeks. The final step was the STAR testing which they were just piloting during that time.

Interview Question – I don't recall any questions out of the ordinary. It was most of the fundamental questions about success/failures/challenging scenarious from previous jobs.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They were not negotiable on salary.

Worked for LexisNexis Legal & Professional? Contribute to the Community!