LexisNexis Legal & Professional

2.8

V Interviews Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional.

You will meet with up to 7 different sales managers in one or two sessions individually. They want to see how well you know the sales process and how motivated you are. Sell yourself and make a good first impression.

Interview Questions
    • How many windows are there in NYC? How did you come up with that number?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional.

After applying, I was contacted approximately a month later for an initial phone interview with an HR rep. Within days, I was emailed to schedule an interview with an AE in that region and we scheduled a phone interview a few days out. I was then emailed to schedule a third interview with another AE, which I scheduled for the same day as the second interview. The questions in both interviews were not exactly the same, but the gist was. After speaking with them both, approximately a week later, I was offered a slightly longer phone interview with the regional manager and another AE in the region. A couple days after completing that interview, I was alerted that I was invited to an in person interview in the city that the position would be based in and asked to complete a personality indicator. The in person interview included a persuasive presentation and a role playing segment, following a panel interview by the regional manager and a few AEs. Following the in person interview, I had a final interview with a different HR representative for a total of 6 interviews. While all of the interviewers were friendly, the process was so taxing and so much time had been put into the process that not being offered the position is a bigger let down, than it would have been otherwise.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions, but there is an expectation that at the in person interview, you're clear enough about the job description to present a pretty spot on 90 day business plan.   Answer Question

Customer Support Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional.

The interviewed process was standard for a company of its size. First a phone interview, followed by one interview with manager and than director.The on boarding process took about three weeks to process.

Document Review Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Juan, PR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Juan, PR

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in May 2013.

Initial phone interview. Not enough details on Job to be performed. Yet, very professional. During an interview I like to be informed of the duties and tasks to be performed. Also any other clerical or administrative duties has to be informed. This in order to make an adequate desicion and to compare salary vs those duties. This way, I can make a better decision.

SEO Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Providence, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Providence, NJ

Appeared for 2 interviews with 2 different hiring managers for a 2nd and 3rd level SEO Specialist. Interviews went very well and I was able to answer most questions confidently. However, both times I did NOT get any feedback from the hiring managers, not even a rejection. Hate companies/managers/people who do not give feedback or even bother to give a answer after the interview. If you don't want to give an answer then DO NOT waste our time. Will NEVER appear for any other interviews ever with this company. Management should take a note of this and change their policy to at least reply to candidates who most often take a half day to appear for an interview. We deserve to know at least the outcome - I don't care if we are rejected but need feedback. Our time is precious. Extremely disappointed!

Interview Questions
    • What are the 2 things that you expect in a work place?   Answer Question

Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in April 2013.

First contact was a phone call to set up a phone screen. After the phone screen there was a couple week wait and then a call for a face-to-face. Just prior to this meeting was another call from the company helping to explain how the details of the interview. After the face-to-face interview, and being told I was being moved on to the next phase, there was silence for two weeks until the scheduler finally returned my messages ans explained that another candidate had been hired.

Interview Questions
    • A presentation was part of the interview process and although I was allowed to present on my current career, I work in a niche industry. I am not sure the interviewer completely understood what I did for a living and how it related   Answer Question

Client Manager Interview

Multiple stage with phone and in-person

Interview Questions
    • Name a time at your current job where you made a mistake and how you corrected it or didn't   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional.

You will interview with a lot of people. Be prepared to do a presentation. Questions are based on target selection. Be sure to give specific examples based on past experience.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever worked in a highly matrixed environment and describe your role.   Answer Question

Director of SEO/SEM Strategy & Planning Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in February 2013.

First Contact was from the in house recruiter, in Nov of '12. Interview was scheduled in Feb of '13. fustrating that they dont seem to be in any hury to fill this postion. Its been 4 weeks since the interivew and they are still 'interviewing' candiates. At this rate they may never hire someone. I also think that the job description is a bit misleading and they themselves are not quite sure what type of person they are looking for.

Interview Questions
    • Just be ready to speak specifically to SEO. they are not really looking for a SEM person.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in February 2013.

They were nice and friendly. Not too hard but you should know your resume. They were nice to me. I got another good offer halfway through the process so I didn’t finish the process as a courtesy to them.

Interview Questions
    • They threw a couple of questions at me that were hard because I kept having to ask for more details on the questions. I found some of the behavioral questions to be vague.   Answer Question