LexisNexis Legal & Professional

www.lexisnexis.com

LexisNexis Legal & Professional Interview Questions & Reviews in Minneapolis, MN

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Minneapolis, MN

The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in April 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online and received a confirmation of application receipt. Approx 1 week later rec'd a call from nice recruiter who asked some general background questions. She told me that she would permit me to speak with the hiring manager. Hiring manager called at designated time and asked me some more detailed questions about my experience.
Soon thereafter, the recruiter called wrote back to inform me that I am invited to interview in person in a week or so. Interviewed with hiring manager and her boss, it took about 45min and seemed to go well. I wroted a thank you to all parties involved and waited. And waited. And waited. Left a VM for recuiter once and heard nothing back. Emailed her a week later and she said that they have only spoken with people that have been ruled out, so I was happy.
Waited and waited and waited and finaly wrote again after seeing the posting afresh online. She told me I didn't get it. I doubt she would have told me anything if I didn't pester her. It was an honor to be considered but a pain in the posterior process.

Interview Question – Tell me how you handle multiple projects that may have pressing attention needs?   Answer Question

Worked for LexisNexis Legal & Professional? Contribute to the Community!