LexisNexis Legal & Professional Product Marketing Manager Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC
Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in October 2010.

The PMM for Practice Management Software position has been posted back in August. I applied at the end of September. I received an email followed by a call from the HR recruiter in mid October. One week after the call, I had the face-to-face interviews with the hiring manager and 4 other people. They were all very nice and hospitable. However, the agenda got messed up and ended up spending more time than necessary. The atmosphere and overall ambiance were very negative. All 4 interviewers complained about the company culture (lots of politics, inefficiency, lack of trust, work load, instability).
According to the recruiter, the company interviewed half of a dozen people prior to my interview. I was the runner up ;-).

Interview Questions
  • In what areas of the Pragmatic Marketing Framework you consider yourself strong.   View Answer