LexisNexis Legal & Professional

www.lexisnexis.com

LexisNexis Legal & Professional Product Marketing Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Product Marketing Manager
Cary, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in October 2010.

Interview Details – The PMM for Practice Management Software position has been posted back in August. I applied at the end of September. I received an email followed by a call from the HR recruiter in mid October. One week after the call, I had the face-to-face interviews with the hiring manager and 4 other people. They were all very nice and hospitable. However, the agenda got messed up and ended up spending more time than necessary. The atmosphere and overall ambiance were very negative. All 4 interviewers complained about the company culture (lots of politics, inefficiency, lack of trust, work load, instability).
According to the recruiter, the company interviewed half of a dozen people prior to my interview. I was the runner up ;-).

Interview Question – In what areas of the Pragmatic Marketing Framework you consider yourself strong.   View Answer

Worked for LexisNexis Legal & Professional? Contribute to the Community!