LexisNexis Legal & Professional

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

SEO Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Providence, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Providence, NJ

Appeared for 2 interviews with 2 different hiring managers for a 2nd and 3rd level SEO Specialist. Interviews went very well and I was able to answer most questions confidently. However, both times I did NOT get any feedback from the hiring managers, not even a rejection. Hate companies/managers/people who do not give feedback or even bother to give a answer after the interview. If you don't want to give an answer then DO NOT waste our time. Will NEVER appear for any other interviews ever with this company. Management should take a note of this and change their policy to at least reply to candidates who most often take a half day to appear for an interview. We deserve to know at least the outcome - I don't care if we are rejected but need feedback. Our time is precious. Extremely disappointed!

Interview Questions
  • What are the 2 things that you expect in a work place?   Answer Question