LexisNexis Legal & Professional Sales Representative Interview Questions

3.3

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional.

Interview

they asked me to put together a powerpoint, as though I was selling the product - social media solutions to lawyers

Interview Questions

• talking about competition, again like you're in a sales role   1 Answer

Negotiation

pretty simple... they just are slow at making decisions

Other Interview Reviews for LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (San Francisco, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Not counting interactions with their recruiter (who was great), there were two phone interviews, a face to face with a regional manager and a group interview (including a PP based sales pitch where "I closed them", according to the VP) with two RM's and a sales VP. The only upside is that it was good practice for the next mid-level sales job that I apply for. The LN guys were all pleasant enough but it would be great if they could go on instinct a little more.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional.

Interview

My boss found me via Monster.com. She emailed me. We exchanged emails and later spoke by phone. We met at the Orlando airport. We mostly talked about my then-current position as well as the position for which I was interviewing. Not many tough questions. It seemed like my boss was evaluating whether I would fit into her group.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in May 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 different level managers following an initial phone interview. Very selective in hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you were faced with a difficult task and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Unknown (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Unknown (Bangladesh)) in August 2010.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter; initial phone interview; interview one on one with Regional Manager. Last interview as with Regional Manager and Vice President of Sales. Typical interview.

Interview Questions

• Don't Remember-nothing difficult at all. The recruiter was top notch and was well prepared.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate. I took the offer.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (London, England (UK)) in March 2009.

Interview

Two face to face interviews plus a presentation
    Also opportunity to meet the team that I would be working with
    Open about the role and the requirements needed to be a success

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with a difficult client who is saying "no"   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/a