LexisNexis Legal & Professional

LexisNexis Legal & Professional Sales Representative Interview Questions

3.3

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional.

they asked me to put together a powerpoint, as though I was selling the product - social media solutions to lawyers

Interview Questions
  • talking about competition, again like you're in a sales role   View Answer
pretty simple... they just are slow at making decisions

Other Interview Reviews for LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in October 2011.

Not counting interactions with their recruiter (who was great), there were two phone interviews, a face to face with a regional manager and a group interview (including a PP based sales pitch where "I closed them", according to the VP) with two RM's and a sales VP. The only upside is that it was good practice for the next mid-level sales job that I apply for. The LN guys were all pleasant enough but it would be great if they could go on instinct a little more.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Unknown (Bangladesh)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Unknown (Bangladesh)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in August 2010.

Contacted by recruiter; initial phone interview; interview one on one with Regional Manager. Last interview as with Regional Manager and Vice President of Sales. Typical interview.

Interview Questions
    • Don't Remember-nothing difficult at all. The recruiter was top notch and was well prepared.   Answer Question
    Didn't negotiate. I took the offer.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional.

My boss found me via Monster.com. She emailed me. We exchanged emails and later spoke by phone. We met at the Orlando airport. We mostly talked about my then-current position as well as the position for which I was interviewing. Not many tough questions. It seemed like my boss was evaluating whether I would fit into her group.

Sales Representative Interview

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in May 2011.

Interviewed with 3 different level managers following an initial phone interview. Very selective in hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time when you were faced with a difficult task and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in March 2009.

Two face to face interviews plus a presentation
    Also opportunity to meet the team that I would be working with
    Open about the role and the requirements needed to be a success

Interview Questions
    • How have you dealt with a difficult client who is saying "no"   View Answer
    N/a

Worked for LexisNexis Legal & Professional? Contribute to the Community!