LexisNexis Legal & Professional

www.lexisnexis.com

LexisNexis Legal & Professional Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Feb 5, 2014

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional.

Interview Details – they asked me to put together a powerpoint, as though I was selling the product - social media solutions to lawyers

Interview Question – talking about competition, again like you're in a sales role   View Answer

Negotiation Details – pretty simple... they just are slow at making decisions

San Francisco, CA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in October 2011.

Interview Details – Not counting interactions with their recruiter (who was great), there were two phone interviews, a face to face with a regional manager and a group interview (including a PP based sales pitch where "I closed them", according to the VP) with two RM's and a sales VP. The only upside is that it was good practice for the next mid-level sales job that I apply for. The LN guys were all pleasant enough but it would be great if they could go on instinct a little more.

Interview Question – I don't remember. Nothing too interrogatory.   Answer Question

Unknown (Bangladesh)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in August 2010.

Interview Details – Contacted by recruiter; initial phone interview; interview one on one with Regional Manager. Last interview as with Regional Manager and Vice President of Sales. Typical interview.

Interview Question – Don't Remember-nothing difficult at all. The recruiter was top notch and was well prepared.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate. I took the offer.

Sales Representative

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional.

Interview Details – My boss found me via Monster.com. She emailed me. We exchanged emails and later spoke by phone. We met at the Orlando airport. We mostly talked about my then-current position as well as the position for which I was interviewing. Not many tough questions. It seemed like my boss was evaluating whether I would fit into her group.

Interview Question – There were really no tough or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Sales Representative

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in May 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with 3 different level managers following an initial phone interview. Very selective in hiring process.

Interview Question – Give an example of a time when you were faced with a difficult task and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in March 2009.

Interview Details – Two face to face interviews plus a presentation
Also opportunity to meet the team that I would be working with
Open about the role and the requirements needed to be a success

Interview Question – How have you dealt with a difficult client who is saying "no"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – N/a

Worked for LexisNexis Legal & Professional? Contribute to the Community!