LexisNexis Legal & Professional Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miamisburg, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miamisburg, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in January 2008.

Applied and received call in about a month. Interview was done by a panel and by the manager. I was pretty much sure to get the job as my previous work experience matches to the project and I did.

Interview Questions
  • How long are you planning on staying ?   View Answer
Fair

Other Interview Reviews for LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Anonymous Employee  in  Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in May 2008.

Talked about experience and skills

Interview Questions
    • Whats the most difficult situations you had on job and how did you handled it?   View Answer

Not enough compensation

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in May 2007.

The process was a bit slower than I expected, but overall it was an easy process. The interviews were more focused on "soft" skills than technical. I did have to return for a second interview as well.

Interview Questions
    • There really weren't any unexpected questions, although I was a bit surprised at the feel of the interview.   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate as I was satisfied with the offer and the benefits.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in February 2009.

Was contacted by a recruiter about a senior position. One day later I had a phone interview setup. After the phone interview they got back to me and wanted me to come in for an in-person interview with 3 of their developers and the manager. The interview was fairly high level with questions about leadership and past roles.

Interview Questions

Worked for LexisNexis Legal & Professional? Contribute to the Community!