LexisNexis Legal & Professional
www.lexisnexis.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

LexisNexis Legal & Professional Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Miamisburg, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in January 2008.

Interview Details – Applied and received call in about a month. Interview was done by a panel and by the manager. I was pretty much sure to get the job as my previous work experience matches to the project and I did.

Interview Question – How long are you planning on staying ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Fair

Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in May 2008.

Interview Details – Talked about experience and skills

Interview Question – Whats the most difficult situations you had on job and how did you handled it?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Not enough compensation

Senior Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in May 2007.

Interview Details – The process was a bit slower than I expected, but overall it was an easy process. The interviews were more focused on "soft" skills than technical. I did have to return for a second interview as well.

Interview Question – There really weren't any unexpected questions, although I was a bit surprised at the feel of the interview.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate as I was satisfied with the offer and the benefits.

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in February 2009.

Interview Details – Was contacted by a recruiter about a senior position. One day later I had a phone interview setup. After the phone interview they got back to me and wanted me to come in for an in-person interview with 3 of their developers and the manager. The interview was fairly high level with questions about leadership and past roles.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Worked for LexisNexis Legal & Professional? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LexisNexis Legal & Professional Senior Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by LexisNexis Legal & Professional employees and interview candidates.