LexisNexis Legal & Professional

www.lexisnexis.com

LexisNexis Legal & Professional Software Engineer Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Software Engineer Intern
Raleigh, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in December 2013.

Interview Details – Met at Career Fair and applied online for their Software Engineer Intern position. I had 3 phone interview and 1 on-site interview. 1st interview was with Recruiting manager followed by 2 technical interviews. 1st technical interview was mainly regarding getting to know my experience. 2nd technical interview was more about behavioral questions. I was asked to write a program using Multithreading to simulate the MapReduce paradigm.

The on-site interview was also about getting to know me and my experience. It was a good experience and learned a lot about what to and what not to say at interview.

Interview Question – Implementing multithreaded program to simulate the MapReduce functionality of Apache Hadoop.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was pretty smooth. The recruiters were quite welcoming and coordinated really well.

Worked for LexisNexis Legal & Professional? Contribute to the Community!