LexisNexis Legal & Professional

2.0

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in October 2009.

I was initially contacted by the company's talent recruiting specialist. After several interviews I was directed to take an online personality test. Next a phone interview was set up with Managers. The phone interview lasted aproximately 25 minutes. It seemed the latter phone interviewers were not as interested as the initial company recruiter. I would recommend preparing extensively for the phone interviews with the managers.

Interview Questions
  • What are your expectations of this position and how are you qualified?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Solutions Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in October 2007.

I applied for the position through the company website. Within a few days, I received a call to set up a phone interview. The phone interview simply asked me about my resume and told me about the compensation structure and basic job duties. They seemed very impressed with my resume and credentials, as I made sure the job was a good fit for me. A few days later, they offered to fly me to their nearest office for an interview with the regional manager and the account manager.

I felt really positive about this job since they offered to fly me to a nearby location. However, when I arrived it seemed to be a completely different story. Suddenly, the qualities that made me so impressive now appeared to be problems. I don't know what changed between the phone interview and the face to face; the only change was that they actually saw me in person. I have no idea if race was a factor, but I cannot find another reason for the sudden change in their perception of me.

Fortunately, each territory has a regional manager, so everyone's experience can be different. Hopefully, other minorities can report more positive interview experiences.

Interview Questions
    • What qualities do you have that will distinguish you from the other candidate we're considering?   View Answer