LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in August 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed with 3 different people - phone interview, regional manager, and VP.

Interview Question – Nothing really typical or unexpected - the VP was slightly rude on purpose to see how I would react.   Answer Question

Phila, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in December 2012.

Interview Details – Initially two or 3 phone interviews, the 1st is very basic. The second is with the hiring manager and then a peer of that manager. In person interview with hiring manager and then with hiring manager and his/her VP.

Interview Question – Name the last 5 sales books that I had read.   Answer Question

Boston, MA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in February 2011.

Interview Details – Initial recruiter call and screening interview. Typical sales interview questions. Phone and then one on one interview with Regional Manager. Final interview with vice President and Regional Manager together. Nothing surprising. How do you handle failure? Do you like to make cold calls?

Negotiation Details – Pretty cu and dried low end package. 28K plus commission. promises of 100+, not realistic in this economy for most.

New Haven, CT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in July 2009.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with the RTM and the a face 2 face with the RTM, after that a phone interview with another RTM, and then a phone interview with the VP, and then another face to face with the RTM. In the process I was offerred another job so I called them and they offered me the position. Otherwise it might have went on longer.

Interview Questions

• How are you going to help grow the business in this territory?   Answer Question
  • What are the types of things you do to help cultivate new buisness?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – salary was non negot. however they matched my 3 weeks vacation.

Very Difficult Interview

Territory Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in October 2011.

Interview Details – Typical interview process without any followup from the recruiter or company. Final interview required a power point presentation with very limited information provided and 1 day to prepare. Was promised a response either way which I never received. If the interview process is anything like that actual job, a lot of preparation and hard work without any acknowledgment than I guess not getting an offer was for the best.

Interview Question – If you knew your most recent position was going to be so challenging and difficult then why did you take it?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Worked for LexisNexis Legal & Professional? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LexisNexis Legal & Professional Territory Manager interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by LexisNexis Legal & Professional employees and interview candidates.