LexisNexis Legal & Professional Territory Manager Interview Questions

3.7

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Phila, PA) in December 2012.

Interview

Initially two or 3 phone interviews, the 1st is very basic. The second is with the hiring manager and then a peer of that manager. In person interview with hiring manager and then with hiring manager and his/her VP.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Boston, MA) in February 2011.

Interview

Initial recruiter call and screening interview. Typical sales interview questions. Phone and then one on one interview with Regional Manager. Final interview with vice President and Regional Manager together. Nothing surprising. How do you handle failure? Do you like to make cold calls?

Negotiation

Pretty cu and dried low end package. 28K plus commission. promises of 100+, not realistic in this economy for most.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2010.

Interview

A list of questions was used. The second interview was more informal. Both went smoothly. The interview process is very professional. Be prepared! Do your research on the company and the position you are interviewing for. Call 4-6 law firms and get their feedback. On boarding was easy. Training takes up most of the first 3-5 months. Be prepared to work long hours.

Interview Questions

• Asked for a 30-60-90 plan.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a sales job. No real negotiation. For the sales position, you have a salary the first year.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (New York, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 different people - phone interview, regional manager, and VP.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really typical or unexpected - the VP was slightly rude on purpose to see how I would react.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (New Haven, CT) in July 2009.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the RTM and the a face 2 face with the RTM, after that a phone interview with another RTM, and then a phone interview with the VP, and then another face to face with the RTM. In the process I was offerred another job so I called them and they offered me the position. Otherwise it might have went on longer.

Interview Questions

• How are you going to help grow the business in this territory?   Answer Question
    • What are the types of things you do to help cultivate new buisness?   Answer Question

Negotiation

salary was non negot. however they matched my 3 weeks vacation.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in October 2011.

Interview

Typical interview process without any followup from the recruiter or company. Final interview required a power point presentation with very limited information provided and 1 day to prepare. Was promised a response either way which I never received. If the interview process is anything like that actual job, a lot of preparation and hard work without any acknowledgment than I guess not getting an offer was for the best.

Interview Questions

• If you knew your most recent position was going to be so challenging and difficult then why did you take it?   1 Answer