LexisNexis Legal & Professional Territory Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

3.7

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in October 2010.

A list of questions was used. The second interview was more informal. Both went smoothly. The interview process is very professional. Be prepared! Do your research on the company and the position you are interviewing for. Call 4-6 law firms and get their feedback. On boarding was easy. Training takes up most of the first 3-5 months. Be prepared to work long hours.

Interview Questions
It was a sales job. No real negotiation. For the sales position, you have a salary the first year.

Other Interview Reviews for LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in August 2010.

Interviewed with 3 different people - phone interview, regional manager, and VP.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really typical or unexpected - the VP was slightly rude on purpose to see how I would react.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Phila, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in December 2012.

Initially two or 3 phone interviews, the 1st is very basic. The second is with the hiring manager and then a peer of that manager. In person interview with hiring manager and then with hiring manager and his/her VP.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in February 2011.

Initial recruiter call and screening interview. Typical sales interview questions. Phone and then one on one interview with Regional Manager. Final interview with vice President and Regional Manager together. Nothing surprising. How do you handle failure? Do you like to make cold calls?

Pretty cu and dried low end package. 28K plus commission. promises of 100+, not realistic in this economy for most.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Haven, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in July 2009.

I had a phone interview with the RTM and the a face 2 face with the RTM, after that a phone interview with another RTM, and then a phone interview with the VP, and then another face to face with the RTM. In the process I was offerred another job so I called them and they offered me the position. Otherwise it might have went on longer.

Interview Questions
    • How are you going to help grow the business in this territory?   Answer Question
    • What are the types of things you do to help cultivate new buisness?   Answer Question
    salary was non negot. however they matched my 3 weeks vacation.

Territory Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in October 2011.

Typical interview process without any followup from the recruiter or company. Final interview required a power point presentation with very limited information provided and 1 day to prepare. Was promised a response either way which I never received. If the interview process is anything like that actual job, a lot of preparation and hard work without any acknowledgment than I guess not getting an offer was for the best.

Interview Questions
    • If you knew your most recent position was going to be so challenging and difficult then why did you take it?   View Answer

Worked for LexisNexis Legal & Professional? Contribute to the Community!