LexisNexis Risk Solutions

Updated Sep 25, 2014
Updated Sep 25, 2014

3.1

Associate Statistical Modeler Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions.

3 rounds of phone interviews plus possible on site visit. a few case studies and some technical tests. pretty standard, no brain teasers, some behavioral questions. some knowledge of the insurance company can be very helpful. experience is good but not required.

Mail Clerk Interview

I went through a Temp Agency, the interview process was quick and easy. But they took forever to hire. They first said 90days to see how we acclimate. Fine, good. But then at 90 days they said they were going to do 120 days.... At our 180 day mark they finally gave us our 120 day review. Ridiculous. They fire people on whims from what I've seen, or if you speak with upper management, but whats even worse is they always fire you on your day off... If want to be hired, don't go here.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was unexpected, they asked me if I had any questions for them because it was an interview for them as my employer that was it. So think up a few questions if you go here.   Answer Question

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions.

Initial phone call with recruiter, second call with recruiter, phone call with hiring manager, in person interview with hiring manager then flew out to Minnesota to interview with Area VP and another 2 other sales managers. Process took over 5 months.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me what you would do for the next 30-60-90 days if we hired you?   Answer Question
    Offered me $60k, and I countered with $65k and they agreed.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Great Selling culture. Phone Interviews then in person interview. Will need to take a drug test with personality test. Will ask you questions about your past experience. Managers ask difficult questions and purposely try to make you crack.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions in May 2014.

I found this job while browsing a job search engine and noticed that Unix skills were required. I applied online. The following Tuesday I got an email from a recruiter stating she wanted to discuss my career objectives. After speaking with her she arranged for a phone interview. That phone interview occurred two days later. The call was regarding the requisites for the role, etc... Before the conversation ended, I was invited to come to the office for an in-person interview later that day. I met with a manager and director. It was more behavioral and situational questions with some questions about my previous work experience. Before I left, the manager took me to the work area and gave to me a preview of the role; that lasted for about an hour. That weekend, I was asked to provide at least three references. The following Wednesday, the manager called me and asked if I was still interested. I accepted.

It was less than a week from interview to offer. My background check was completed within a week of the offer. The entire process took about two weeks.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions.

Initially contacted by HR department and scheduled and initial phone interview with the team manager.
    The interview with the team manager was short but included some basic technical questions and questions about my current job and reason for leaving. At the end of the interview he said HR would contact me to schedule an in person interview. The in person interview included the team manager plus 4 team members. The entire interview lasted around 2 hours and included all sorts of technical questions. The last 30 minutes was about personal experiences, strength and weakness, etc.
    The whole process from the application time to the offer last about 10 days.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were commonly asked questions although I did not know some of them at the time.   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate as they offered what I had asked for.

Senior Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions.

Slow hiring process but thorough, thoughtful and respectful

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate to satisfaction

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions.

Face to Face Interview

Interview Questions
    • If someone on your team were angry with you how would you handle the situation.   View Answer
    None

Senior Product Manager Interview

Applied for multiple Sr Product Management position in Alpharetta. Contacted by a LexisNexis recruiter via email asking questions that were already clear on my resume. They asked:
    •What are the best times to reach during the day?
    •What number(s) or e-mail address are the best to reach you with?
    •When are you free to start a new position?
    •What is your current salary?
    •US law requires all employees show proof of work authorization on their first day of employment. Are you presently authorized to immediately work in the U.S. for any U.S. employer?
    •Will you require any work authorization assistance from your employer?
    •List 4-6 bullet points of why you feel you are a good match for this role:
    •What makes you an effective team member?
    •What are your key areas of strength?

Senior Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions.

Tag team interview process. Phone Interview, and then three internal rounds.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult, the standard situational/behavioral based questions.   View Answer