LexisNexis UK Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2015

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at LexisNexis UK

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis UK .

Interview

Contacted by internal recruiter. Invited to an interview. 2 hour interview with 2 hiring managers sequentially. Not much structure to interview other than "tell me about yourself" and formulaic questions. Vague about the role specifics. More interested in telling me how long they had been there.

Systems Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis UK (London, England (UK)) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview involved having an informal chat with head of department first to talk through the previous jobs I'd done, then a further meeting with 2 managers/team leads and this part also involved being shown what the job would involve on a day-to-day basis.

Business Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LexisNexis UK (London, England (UK)) in February 2011.

Interview

Three person panel interview with a line manager, director and an additional senior person. The interview consisted of general competency questions on team work, improvement, skills, challenges you've faced etc. The interview lasted around 45 minutes. It was quite an enjoyable process but challenging, worth practicing beforehand. The recruiter called afterwards and then the next day to report the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you failed to complete a task or project on time, despite intending to do so?   Answer Question