Lexmark International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst
Lexington, KY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 7 months - interviewed at Lexmark International in June 2014.

Interview Details – Really a disappointing experience. After completing a ten-month internship in which my work was constantly praised, I was brought in for an interview (five months after applying for the job, by the way). The gentleman who interviewed me the first time kept constantly checking his watch, which was rude and distracting for me. Nevertheless, it led to a second interview that I was told went really well, even though I felt that the gentleman interviewing me spent more time applauding his own wisdom than asking about my specific qualifications. Anyway, I was given a tour of the building, benefits were discussed, and I was assured that I would be called about the position. For about a week thereafter, I was sent videos to watch and encouraged to do my own research to prepare me for the position...but the call never came and then a month passed.

I spent three weeks trying to follow up on the status of the position, only to find my emails ignored. When I tried to send a courteous email to a recruiter asking about the interview and inquiring for feedback, I received a blunt, automated response that didn't even attempt to address my questions. It would have been a lousy way to treat a customer; I was in disbelief that they would treat a former intern with such blatant disregard.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst
Lexington, KY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Lexmark International in September 2011.

Interview Details – Was contacted by one of the corporate recruiter.
first 2 interviews where on the phone. one was technical and the other one more functional.
the next round was some face to face interview, it included 3 1:1 meeting, 2 with the person who had already interviewed me on the phone and the 3rd one was with the manager of the group.

Interview Question – Why is a manhole cover round ?   Answer Question

Worked for Lexmark International? Contribute to the Community!