Lexmark International Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Lexington, KY) in October 2007.

Interview

Screening Phone Call and then the onsite interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No I was not able to negotiate well. The offer was decent. Engineering group in Laser is better and more stable than ink jet.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Calcutta (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

interview was conducted in a discussion room with 3 people on the panel. Questions ranged from basic computer perception to problem solving and puzzles. It was followed by a 90 minutes programming round where a particular problem was to be programmed on paper. The problem was not tough but required a detail knowledge of the various design patterns. people on the panel were friendly and seemed quite happy in their roles. Found out that the work Culture at kolkata Lexmark is quite dodgy and almost all of the former employees are dissatisfied with the company.

Interview Questions

• design a printer spooling program to emulate the print manager for managing the documents inputted to a printer.   Answer Question

compensation package was not acceptable

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Calcutta (India)) in March 2009.

Interview

two rounds of technical followed by an HR interview. But now there is a written test before that for some of the candidates.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to switch from a service company to a product company?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lexmark International in August 2010.

Interview

Telephonic & Face to Face. It was really simple. Primarily they will ask & validate whether you understand basics of C, C++, OS etc. Basic knowledge of OOPS etc are generally asked for. The interview goes in a discussion mode rather than they through questions at you. Also expects to answer puzzles ( mathematical etc ).

Negotiation

Very simple. Generally they offer at per industry standards.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cebu City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Cebu City (Philippines)).

Interview

Lexmark has headhunters that actively finds people with good skills. I was found by Lexmark though an ad in a newspaper. I was one of the top ten who passed the Mechanical Engineering licensure examinations. The interview process is too technical. You need to be more knowledgeable with the field you are to be hired for. I had four interviewers from US done in different time periods.

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in May 2010.

Interview

get touched by head hunter, 1 turn interview with hiring manager, get offer very quickly.

Finance Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied via a local job agency and was called up for an interview in a weekday afternoon. The interview was arranged in a video conference with the IT manager. He was a nice chap to talk to and after more than 1 hour of questioning, HR manager followed up after that. She said the interview process would be quck and revert within a week. However it took more than 2 weeks from them to inform the job agency I was not selected. What a waste of time with these old timers!

Interview Questions

Interview

fairly standard - contacted by recruiter, then phone interview with the manager, then called in for onsite interview with staff (whole day); process took 2 months. accepted offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

negotiated for 6% raise, settled for 3%.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lexmark International.

Interview

Recruiter call, manager interview, Senior management interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer was over what requested.

Student Firmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in October 2013.

Interview

Easy phone interview with several simple technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Describing a project I had worked on several years before at school.   Answer Question