Lexmark International Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2014
Updated Jul 23, 2014

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Lexmark International.

1) Written test
    2)Telephonic Interview/Skype video chat
    3)HR

Interview Questions
    • They will ask to write a very big and complicated program which needs depth knowledge about Linked list and core programming concept.
      You have to be very fluent in data structure implementation through your choice of language C++/java/C#,so be prepare about that. And other than data structure you need some knodledge about abstarct class virtual methods etc.
        Answer Question

Software Engineer QB2 Interview

I was a contract based employee and worked for 4 years in Lexmark. I was from Praxis Softek Solutions Pvt Ltd. Based on my performance for 4 years, they converted me to a full time employee. Thanks.

No negotiation at all.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Lexmark International.

1st round was a written exam based on OOP principles.
    2nd round was technical interview with local managers. It was also on OOP principles and some puzzles (they can also ask about your projects and how you did them). This is a pretty good interview and requires a little study and dedication.
    3rd round was technical interview with international manager. This round is more about a broader view and some general techniques that you have used in your written examination and how you could have improved it.
    4th round is HR round. This I felt was more of a formality and unless one does anything very offensive should not be a problem.

Software Engineer Interview

One round of interview
    Basic C,C++ questions

Help Desk Technician Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Lexmark International.

Received a lead from a friend and called HR direct. They responded to my inquiry in three days. I then proceeded to drive to Lexington and had an interview with the HR lead. That really was it. It's hard to fit in 50 words as this is the minimum.

Interview Questions
    I accepted their first offer.

Software Engineering Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Lexmark International.

The interview process was very quick and all of the interviewers were very nice and professional. Questions were not exceptionally difficult and mostly focused on my prior programming experience.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I hire you over other qualified applicants.   Answer Question
    N/A

Product Engineer Interview

Best way to get interview is to know hiring manager or get your qualified resume to a hiring manager. Hiring manager can specifically request certain candidates.
    HR uses Monster, CareerBulider, and other online search engines
    HR conducts phone screen and determines whether candidate should be brought in for interview or phone interview by hiring manager.
    On site interviews are scheduled as sequence of one-on-one interview 1 hour sessions usually min. of three up to six, rarely goes more than one day
    Interviewers and escort fill out interviewer report forms along with recommendation.
    HR conducts legal and policy review for compliance with requirements such as diversity goals
    Hiring Managment chain makes final hiring decision

Interview Questions
    • This is up to individual interviewer. I have not heard of any atypical questions being asked nor any deeply technical questions being asked.   View Answer
    Typical

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lexington, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Lexmark International in January 2011.

The interview was really easy. They called me up and had a 20-30 minute phone interview. The questions were mostly behavioral with some questions that talked about my technical abilities. The interview was a bit different form others since we both were trying to sell each on about ourselves or Lexmark. Overall, it was a very nice interview that told me Lexmark would be the best place to have my first internship.

TSR Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Lexmark International in August 2008.

the interview was held in cebu.it was a jobfair,took like a half day for the initial screening.was waiting for their call for about a month.got another interview and a job offer.overall it was great.people from the Lexmark US are very friendly

Firmware Engineering Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lexington-Fayette, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Lexmark International in April 2011.

The interview for this position was almost entirely behavioral, but with the opportunity to highlight your own technical talents if you were inclined to. The recruited at the College, requested online applications, only consisted of a phone interview.

Questions included:

What is your biggest technical achievement?
    How do you do in your classes?

Interview Questions

Worked for Lexmark International? Contribute to the Community!