Lexmark International

Average Difficulty
33 candidate interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Lexmark International.

Interview Details – 1) Written test
2)Telephonic Interview/Skype video chat
3)HR

Interview Question – They will ask to write a very big and complicated program which needs depth knowledge about Linked list and core programming concept.
You have to be very fluent in data structure implementation through your choice of language C++/java/C#,so be prepare about that. And other than data structure you need some knodledge about abstarct class virtual methods etc.
  Answer Question

Product Engineer Interview

Product Engineer

Interviewed at Lexmark International

Interview Details – Best way to get interview is to know hiring manager or get your qualified resume to a hiring manager. Hiring manager can specifically request certain candidates.
HR uses Monster, CareerBulider, and other online search engines
HR conducts phone screen and determines whether candidate should be brought in for interview or phone interview by hiring manager.
On site interviews are scheduled as sequence of one-on-one interview 1 hour sessions usually min. of three up to six, rarely goes more than one day
Interviewers and escort fill out interviewer report forms along with recommendation.
HR conducts legal and policy review for compliance with requirements such as diversity goals
Hiring Managment chain makes final hiring decision

Interview Question – This is up to individual interviewer. I have not heard of any atypical questions being asked nor any deeply technical questions being asked.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Typical

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interview Details – One round of interview
Basic C,C++ questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Help Desk Technician Interview

Help Desk Technician

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lexmark International.

Interview Details – Received a lead from a friend and called HR direct. They responded to my inquiry in three days. I then proceeded to drive to Lexington and had an interview with the HR lead. That really was it. It's hard to fit in 50 words as this is the minimum.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted their first offer.

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Software Engineering Intern

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Lexmark International.

Interview Details – The interview process was very quick and all of the interviewers were very nice and professional. Questions were not exceptionally difficult and mostly focused on my prior programming experience.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you over other qualified applicants.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Software Engineer QB2 Interview

Software Engineer QB2

Interviewed at Lexmark International

Interview Details – I was a contract based employee and worked for 4 years in Lexmark. I was from Praxis Softek Solutions Pvt Ltd. Based on my performance for 4 years, they converted me to a full time employee. Thanks.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation at all.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Lexmark International.

Interview Details – 1st round was a written exam based on OOP principles.
2nd round was technical interview with local managers. It was also on OOP principles and some puzzles (they can also ask about your projects and how you did them). This is a pretty good interview and requires a little study and dedication.
3rd round was technical interview with international manager. This round is more about a broader view and some general techniques that you have used in your written examination and how you could have improved it.
4th round is HR round. This I felt was more of a formality and unless one does anything very offensive should not be a problem.

Interview Question – It was based on graph traversal   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

TSR Interview

TSR

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Lexmark International in August 2008.

Interview Details – the interview was held in cebu.it was a jobfair,took like a half day for the initial screening.was waiting for their call for about a month.got another interview and a job offer.overall it was great.people from the Lexmark US are very friendly

Interview Question – do you have relatives in the US?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Engineering Intern Interview

Engineering Intern
Lexington, KY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Lexmark International in January 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was really easy. They called me up and had a 20-30 minute phone interview. The questions were mostly behavioral with some questions that talked about my technical abilities. The interview was a bit different form others since we both were trying to sell each on about ourselves or Lexmark. Overall, it was a very nice interview that told me Lexmark would be the best place to have my first internship.

Interview Question – Describe yourself in a team environment   Answer Question

Lab Tech Interview

Lab Tech

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lexmark International in September 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was very comfortable and complicated at the same time. the questions were expected. The interview was so friendly and professional.

Interview Question – What was the worst about your previous manager   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was very friendly and nice. They explained all the procedures and responsibilities

Worked for Lexmark International? Contribute to the Community!