Lexmark Interview Questions in Lexington, KY

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lexmark in June 2014.

I was brought on by a temp agency, Global International. I interviewed first with the temp agency and then again with Lexmark. The biggest point of me getting hired I think is because of my experience with Excel and not being nervous. It seems personality is big, and also not being arrogant or too uptight. A good sign that I got was when I was interviewing is that it was a long interview...about an hour and a half. I haven't started yet but from the tour and talking with the people in the office it is a good culture, and I really look forward to starting.

Interview Questions
    • How dedicated to work and your career are you?   View Answer
    I took what was offered.

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Lexmark in May 2012.

Phone interview with a manager and 3 team members. Asked a wide variety of highly technical questions. Based on job description I did not feel I was fully prepared for some of the questioning that I was asked. Felt the team members themselves seemed like decent knowledgeable folks but did not get a great vibe from the manager.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lexmark in March 2012.

First was a simple phone screen with some informal behavioral questions. After that, I had another phone interview with a hiring manager and a technical lead. Since I'm a recent graduate, they asked very detailed questions about coursework listen on my resume. They wanted to know about challenges I faced and solutions I came up with, but they wanted to know technical details. They were very thorough, covering all of what was listed on my resume and most of the coursework I could remember.