Lexolution Document Review Interview Questions

1.0

Document Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lexolution (Richmond, VA) in March 2010.

Interview

Interview was expertly done and interviewer was engaging and very helpful and encouraging despite continuing negative developments in this field of employment. Interviewer had decent knowledge of Richmond area employment opportunities. Lexolution appears to be one of the better employers in document review and they try to place everyone ASAP. Presentation and explanation of benefits in this part of Virginia could be better, however.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in doing document review?   1 Answer
  • What is the worst job you ever had to do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation available except in rare circumstances. Lots of hourly wage fixing in this field. Take what you can get when you can get it since law firms are extremely (and randomly) choosy these days.

Other Interview Reviews for Lexolution

Document Review Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lexolution in September 2011.

Interview

The interview was conducted over the phone with a representative from the Lexolution office after I submitted my resume online. After the interview, I was told to fill out forms for the client and submit them back to Lexolution immediately. After submitting the forms as required, I was never contacted again. I emailed and called to make sure my paperwork was received. I never received a call back. I finally received an email back a week later stating that my forms were sent to the client, but the representative did not know what the hold up was, but would try to find out. As of today, I still have not heard anything.

Interview Questions

• How long have you worked as a document review attorney?   Answer Question