Lexolution Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Apr 30, 2014
5 interviews

1.8

Contract Attorney/Document Review Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Lexolution.

The process was short. It was only a phone call from the recruiter to discuss my availability and background information about the project.

No room for negotiation. Goes by market rate.

Lawyer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Lexolution in February 2010.

The interview process was very pleasant and professional. I enjoyed their office which was located in the heart of midtown Manhattan.

Document Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Lexolution in March 2010.

Interview was expertly done and interviewer was engaging and very helpful and encouraging despite continuing negative developments in this field of employment.
    Interviewer had decent knowledge of Richmond area employment opportunities.
    Lexolution appears to be one of the better employers in document review and they try to place everyone ASAP. Presentation and explanation of benefits in this part of Virginia could be better, however.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you interested in doing document review?   View Answer
    • What is the worst job you ever had to do?   View Answer
    No negotiation available except in rare circumstances. Lots of hourly wage fixing in this field.
    Take what you can get when you can get it since law firms are extremely (and randomly) choosy these days.

Attorney Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Lexolution in December 2009.

Rather straightforward interview process; one interview with a recruiter who asked about my prior experience with project-based work. They asked about prior employment, references, and discussed benefits.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be comfortable working in a large team on tedious, computer-based tasks?   Answer Question

Document Review Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Lexolution in September 2011.

The interview was conducted over the phone with a representative from the Lexolution office after I submitted my resume online. After the interview, I was told to fill out forms for the client and submit them back to Lexolution immediately. After submitting the forms as required, I was never contacted again. I emailed and called to make sure my paperwork was received. I never received a call back. I finally received an email back a week later stating that my forms were sent to the client, but the representative did not know what the hold up was, but would try to find out. As of today, I still have not heard anything.

Interview Questions
    • How long have you worked as a document review attorney?   Answer Question

Worked for Lexolution? Contribute to the Community!