Li & Fung Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2015

2.9

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Li & Fung (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

I found a posting on my university career network. I applied for a position, got a one-on-one interview with VP of HR. The interview was behavioral and conversational. No unexpected quesitons - tell about yourself, walking through resume, etc. I did not get the position, but got called back for another position and got an offer.

Technical Design Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Li & Fung (New York, NY).

Interview

There where two interviews first with an HR person then with a division manager. the first one is done one on one at the school campus then you are set up for a second within the lf usa building to meet with a manager where they try and see if you will work well within the team. since most of the lf usa works in a structured team environment mangers are careful to see how you will fit in and work with others.

Intern Interview

Interview

I met with the HR director twice.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Li & Fung (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

Quick background check, short interview, simple questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

LF Asia Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuas (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Li & Fung (Tuas (Singapore)) in May 2012.

Interview

Sent in my resume and was contacted shortly by the HR manager to head down for an interview.

Interview Questions

• The interview was pretty straight-forward, get to know you questions.   Answer Question

Senior Merchandise Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Li & Fung (Manchester, England (UK)) in May 2011.

Interview

Basic and clear definition of role with understanding of the role. What accounts were to be managed and expectations from the role were clearly outlined. It was a 1 to 1 process

Interview Questions

• Interest in joining the company Account held previously Travel Extra time   1 Answer

Change Management Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Li & Fung in February 2010.

Interview

initial phone screen followed by 1:1 interview, askign questions like, how much do you know about LF USA, are you a risk taker etc. can you move quickly...

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Li & Fung (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in August 2008.

Interview

just one time interview , be very honest

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be honest