Liberman Broadcasting Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Liberman Broadcasting

Post Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Liberman Broadcasting (Burbank, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Post Production Supervisor's then-assistant contacted me the morning after I applied through "staffmeup.com"; came to their offices the next day. Got the job; then made it seem that I hadn't gotten the job after all. I was told they needed to interview 4 more people to comply with HR. They asked me to fill out a background check permission sheet; no drug test. 2 hour shadow training session.

Interview Questions

• Do you speak spanish (seriously, they barely cared about my education or experience)   1 Answer

MCO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Liberman Broadcasting (Irving, TX).

Interview

Ridculous process. Was asked by the interviewer what days would I like to work...really? Shouldln't I have been told what days?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Boring. it's hard to explain what you've done in thepast when the interviewer has never worked in a another boradcast job before.