Liberty Business Consulting Junior Account Representative At Liberty Business Consulting Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Junior Account Representative At Liberty Business Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plymouth Meeting, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Liberty Business Consulting in June 2012.

I saw the ad on craigslist and decided to apply online. I was contacted by a very nice lady who went over a few of my skills on the phone and brought me in for a one on one interview with one of the managers. I met with the owner of the company who was very nice but very intimidating. She explained a little about what they do and asked me several interview questions that had to do with my strengths, weaknesses, experience in leadership and management positions etc. She explained that if I was one of the candidates considered to move forward in the interview process then I would be called by the end of the day to set up a 2nd interview.
I was really excited to be called back for a 2nd interview with them. I came in the next day and had the opportunity to shadow one the top account reps and see exactly what went on in a typical day. The day consisted of me watching the guy meet with several people , business managers and clients and I watched him talk to them, negotiate and do presentations. I didn't fully understand what exactly he was doing and explaining to people at first but after treating me to a nice lunch they sat me down and discussed the opportunity with me for advancement, the pay structure packages, benefits, travel opportunities, etc.
The day ended up with a wrap up interview with one of the managers and then a phone call later if they decide to offer the position.
I am very excited to say that I was offered the position and I look forward to leaving my current position to finally have the chance at a career! Thank you so much LBC for the opportunity! I look forward to not having to interview ever again!

Interview Questions
  • What is one thing that you want to improve on professional and personally?   View Answer

Worked for Liberty Business Consulting? Contribute to the Community!