Liberty Business Consulting
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Liberty Business Consulting
- Junior Account Representative (3)
- Entry Level Account Representative (2)
- "Account Executive" (1)
- Entry Level Junior Account Representative (1)
- Entry Level "Development" = Very Misleading (1)
- Account Representative/Team Leader (1)
- OUTSIDE SALES (1)
- Account Manager Trainee (1)
- Team Leader (1)
- Sales (1)
- Client Associate (1)
- Management Trainee (1)
- Entry Level Management (1)
- Accountant Representative (1)
- Entry Level Sales and Marketing (1)
- Junior Client Representative (1)
- Marketing/Sales Position (1)
- Junior Account Representative At Liberty Business Consulting (1)
15 people found this helpful
Junior Account Representative At Liberty Business Consulting Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Liberty Business Consulting in June 2012.
I saw the ad on craigslist and decided to apply online. I was contacted by a very nice lady who went over a few of my skills on the phone and brought me in for a one on one interview with one of the managers. I met with the owner of the company who was very nice but very intimidating. She explained a little about what they do and asked me several interview questions that had to do with my strengths, weaknesses, experience in leadership and management positions etc. She explained that if I was one of the candidates considered to move forward in the interview process then I would be called by the end of the day to set up a 2nd interview.
I was really excited to be called back for a 2nd interview with them. I came in the next day and had the opportunity to shadow one the top account reps and see exactly what went on in a typical day. The day consisted of me watching the guy meet with several people , business managers and clients and I watched him talk to them, negotiate and do presentations. I didn't fully understand what exactly he was doing and explaining to people at first but after treating me to a nice lunch they sat me down and discussed the opportunity with me for advancement, the pay structure packages, benefits, travel opportunities, etc.
The day ended up with a wrap up interview with one of the managers and then a phone call later if they decide to offer the position.
I am very excited to say that I was offered the position and I look forward to leaving my current position to finally have the chance at a career! Thank you so much LBC for the opportunity! I look forward to not having to interview ever again!
- What is one thing that you want to improve on professional and personally? View Answer