Liberty Capital

Updated Jun 11, 2014
Updated Jun 11, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Liberty Capital

Financial Center Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Liberty Capital.

My very first interview with Liberty lasted 1 1/2 hours. I had a nice chat with the hiring manager, and I received a call a couple of weeks later. When I applied for the manager position, I had a phone interview similar to my first interview with the company. I found out a couple of weeks later that I had received the promotion.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you dealt with a difficult situation, and what was the outcome?   View Answer
    I did not negotiate only because it was my first banking job plus I wanted to remain with the company until I retired.

Staff Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Liberty Capital in May 2010.

I had a great interview with the senior legal counsel at Liberty Savings Bank. We discussed the job requirements, the different departments that I might be working with and salary. I also met many of the people that worked at Liberty. They were all very nice and hard working.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked in detail about my legal and analytical skills and I had to provide examples of my competency.   Answer Question

Worked for Liberty Capital? Contribute to the Community!