Liberty Medical Supply

Updated Jun 20, 2014
Updated Jun 20, 2014

2.4

Varied Interview

fair typical interview q and a asked about qualifications and why one should be chosen.overall not a difficult interview process.rate it easy on a scale of easy to hard.no surprises

easy

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Saint Lucie, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Liberty Medical Supply in August 2013.

Completed online application and received a phone call the next day for an interview. Interviewed with Manager of Security which took about 45 minutes. I was given an employment packet and asked to complete the packet and return it at my earliest convenience. I returned the packet that evening and received a phone call by the end of the week from the Human Resources Director who presented a job offer. I accepted and the offer was sent through e mail for my review and signature.

I was offered negotiations on my schedule which was nice. I picked the schedule that fit my needs.

Order Completion Coordinator Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Liberty Medical Supply.

Quick and to the point.

It was what was offered to me by the department as it was a transfer within the company. I accepted it as it was higher pay.

Pharmacy Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Saint Lucie, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Liberty Medical Supply in July 2009.

Normal interview and then was given a computer and customer service competency test, it was easy.

Interview Questions
    They told me what the dept paid, there was no negotiation.

Former Employee Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Liberty Medical Supply.

Interview consisted of basic questions about your values and ethics. They they give you a typing/computer test depending on the position.

Interview Questions
    I was able to counter offer, and we arrived at a middle ground.

Customer Service Representative Interview

The process was pretty quick. Recruiter seemed eager to help, accomodate you for interview. It was a flat cheap hourly pay with no negotiations. One phone interview then next step if you passed the first interview was an in person interview.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in this company in three years?   View Answer

Diabetic Repeate Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Saint Lucie, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Liberty Medical Supply in January 2008.

This is a pretty hard place to get into. Numerous emails and applications before could get an interview. I was finally granted one and it was a breeze. Big place and lots of people.

Interview Questions
    • Having to call HR 50+ to get interview. Like most places, had to come back several times to meet different people for interviews.   Answer Question
    After taking a tour of the building, I was told I'd get a call in a few days. I received a call 2 days later and was offered the position.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salem, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, VA

I applied online - interviewed at Liberty Medical Supply.

DId a two step interview process and then went through six weeks of training.

New Patient Enrollment Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Saint Lucie, FL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Liberty Medical Supply in November 2010.

Paper application, bring a resume even though they really won't look at it it will help fill out the app.
    I believe 7 year residence request.
    10 year employment record.
    Skills test. Know your basic math, accurate typing and listening skills, basic logic questions.
    1 on 1 with recruiter.
    All this is done the day you fill out the application. If approved you will have a 1 on 1 with the potential manager of your dept. Once all of your background information is checked and approved you will receive a phone call from HR giving you your hire date and other information for the 3 day orientation. You then will typically have anywhere from 4-8 weeks of training depending on the position you accept. It's a tough training program so don't get frustrated it's hard and meant to prepare you for the floor to start on the ground running.

No negotiation was available for this hourly position. Make sure you know the exact job title and whether or not this is a project you're working on that has a finite time frame. If so what position do they forsee you to have when the project ends?

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salem, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Liberty Medical Supply in May 2009.

Applied online, then I received a call form the HR office in Port St. Lucie, FL office and conducted my phone interview which consisted of a series of questions as to how I would handle various scenarios that the representative gave me. After having the phone interview, I was given a date and time to go to the Salem, VA location to have a one-on-one interview. I spoke with the hiring manager who looked at my resume and seen that I had a Bachelor's degree and told me that I had the job if I wanted to accept the position and told me the hourly wage and asked when I could start. The only downside was that Port St. Lucie told me that I would start as part-time and when I went to Salem to the face-to-face interview, I was told that the position was full-time...so maybe there was a line of miscommunication somewhere so needless to say, I started out as part-time and became full-time a month later after constantly hounding the manager to keep checking the status of changing my position.

Interview Questions
    • What customer service experience do you have?   Answer Question
    • Are you able to multi-task and take constructive criticism well?   Answer Question

Worked for Liberty Medical Supply? Contribute to the Community!