Liberty Mutual Agency
www.libertymutualagencymarkets.com Boston, MA 5000+ Employees

Liberty Mutual Agency Field Manager Leadership Program Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Manager Leadership Program Interview

Field Manager Leadership Program

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency in October 2011.

Interview Details – There were two rounds of interviews total, on campus and headquarters. I interviewed with one person on campus and heard later that same day that I was invited to the final round in boston a couple weeks later. in boston I had three individual interviews and a computer-based assessment consisting of management situations that required a decision to be made. There were only 3had of us interviewing that day and we were in taken to lunch. The major complaint I had was that we didn't get to meet or speak with current employees in the position we were applying for, so I left the interview with no better understanding of the position than before I got there.

Interview Questions

• the interviews were very behavioral and fit based though the did ask some situational qs like, what would you do if your team consistently failed to meet targets.   Answer Question
  • lots of questions to determine whether you wil be a lifer with the company   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Liberty Mutual Agency? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Liberty Mutual Agency Field Manager Leadership Program interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Liberty Mutual Agency employees and interview candidates.