Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Liberty Mutual Agency
- Insurance Representative (1)
- Sales (1)
- Sales Representative (1)
- Personal Lines Underwriter (1)
- Claims Adjuster (1)
- Customer Service Specialist (1)
- Accountants Relations Associate (1)
- Fast Track Property Claims (1)
- Field Manager Leadership Program (1)
- Inside Claims Auto - Safeco (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency (Irving, TX) in January 2013.
I was first contacted by a recruiter who was out of state. She was very attentive as well as helpful, as I moved throughout the process. I scheduled a time for a phone interview with her, & upon passing the phone screening she then matched me with an on-site recruiter. I attended a one-on-one interview with the on-site recruiter, then later moved onto to my final interview with two team managers.
- Describe one challenge I've faced, and how did I overcome it. Answer Question
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency (Allentown, PA) in January 2012.
after applying online and going through an online skills/IQ test and passing, I received a call from a Sr. Recruiter. This interview lasted about 45 minutes and the details of the position were given. Everything was covered very well on this call, so my file was sent to the Sr. Branch Mgr. Received a call, set up a 1:1 and this interview went very well. My work history and a more indepth description of the position and benefits/expectations were covered in very fine detail. Set up a follow up interview to meet with more of the staff and to see if this position was a match for both sides. Overall a very pleasant experience with some very nice management. Be prepared to be challenged on this interview.
- Name a recent situation in which you felt that more involvement by you would have created a better result. Answer Question