Liberty Mutual Insurance Actuarial Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in September 2012.

I applied at school and was given an on-campus interview. Then they called me in to Boston for the final rounds. There I was given 4 interviews, lunch with analysts, and some general info. The videos in the general info were super corny and gave no information. You were also required to give a writing sample. Some of the interviewers were really boring and some were very enthusiastic and helpful. Good luck.

Other Interview Reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in October 2012.

The interview focus on more behavior question rather than technological question.
    The interviewer is nice and friendly.

Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in March 2010.

I received email about this job through our school actuarial network and replied to the recruiting manager that I am interested. Then we emailed back and forth to set up a phone interview with the manager who would be the one I will work for if hired. The phone interview lasted about an hour and a couple days after I was invited to the on-site interview in Boston. On-site interview lasted about 4-5 hours. First, i was take by the HR for pre-screening and complete an application form and write an short essay about why I want to work for Liberty. Then I was brought to 3 different managers and one employee to continue one-on-one interview, each lasted 20-30 min. During lunch, two other recent hired actuarial students brought me to lunch at a local deli, aiming to answer my questions. After finishing interviewing with all the scheduled managers and employees, they showed me out the building.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in November 2011.

Applied online and was given a phone interview for actuarial analyst trainee position. Was asked mostly behavioral questions such as "what are your greatest strengths," "what was the project that you are most proud of," etc. The interviewer was very nice, but no offer was made.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in October 2011.

Mine was a basic phone interview. Why Liberty Mutual, Why Actuarial Science, What qualities do you think one candidate should have... ect.

Interview Questions

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!