Liberty Mutual Insurance
www.libertymutualgroup.com Boston, MA 5000+ Employees

Liberty Mutual Insurance Associate Claims Case Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Feb 5, 2014

Getting the Interview

7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Interview Details – Phone interview first, the in person interview with two managers, informal but professional

Interview Question – How able are you to deliver bad news   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Phone call to discuss position and offered salary. I accepted

Sacramento, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in July 2012.

Interview Details – I was referred by a friend that worked there. I had one interview with a manager. About 30 minutes, usually they do a phone interview but mine was in person. She seemed nice, but gave pretty negative body language-crossed arms, legs, etc. Overall not too bad. I don't have a lot of interview or work experience and that showed. My advice to a candidate would be- be confident! Know EXACTLY why you want to work there, why you are interested in the position and make it sound intellectual and thought out.

Lawrenceville, GA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in June 2010.

Interview Details – Simple questions. Asked me why I chose my major, why I was involved in some activities, my best/worst attribute, work related questions. I applied online, and I got a call back within a couple of days. It was an easy interview, but I never got a call back.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in July 2010.

Interview Details – Applied for a job online, received a phone call about 3 days later to setup a phone interview with a person from HR; phone interview consisted of questions directly from the resume (where do you see yourself in 5 years, why did you chose your major, what activities did you participate in, etc.)

Duluth, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in June 2010.

Interview Details – After applying online, I received a phone call from HR to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview mainly consisted of going over my resume and then questions like "Why Liberty Mutual?", "Why did you chose your major?", and "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?". It was very simple and took about 30 minutes.

Associate Claims Case Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in June 2012.

Interview Details – After applying online and completing the skills test, I received a call from a recruiter to schedule a phone screening interview. The interview consisted of 4 or 5 questions, mainly relating to my resume.

Very Easy Interview

Associate Claims Case Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in August 2010.

Interview Details – A recruiter contacted me by phone to set up a phone interview, then we interview 1:1, and next I was asked to take a series of skill and IQ aptitude tests.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!

Liberty Mutual Insurance Videos

Liberty Mutual Insurance – Why Work for Us?

At Liberty Mutual Insurance, doing the right thing is essential to all that we do. Our commitment to building and sustaining a talented and diverse workforce has helped us to become a global leader in property and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Liberty Mutual Insurance Associate Claims Case Manager interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Liberty Mutual Insurance employees and interview candidates.