Liberty Mutual Insurance

Liberty Mutual Insurance Associate Claims Case Manager Interview Questions

2.3

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Claims Case Manager Interview

Phone interview first, the in person interview with two managers, informal but professional

Interview Questions
Phone call to discuss position and offered salary. I accepted

Other Interview Reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in July 2012.

I was referred by a friend that worked there. I had one interview with a manager. About 30 minutes, usually they do a phone interview but mine was in person. She seemed nice, but gave pretty negative body language-crossed arms, legs, etc. Overall not too bad. I don't have a lot of interview or work experience and that showed. My advice to a candidate would be- be confident! Know EXACTLY why you want to work there, why you are interested in the position and make it sound intellectual and thought out.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in July 2010.

Applied for a job online, received a phone call about 3 days later to setup a phone interview with a person from HR; phone interview consisted of questions directly from the resume (where do you see yourself in 5 years, why did you chose your major, what activities did you participate in, etc.)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in June 2010.

After applying online, I received a phone call from HR to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview mainly consisted of going over my resume and then questions like "Why Liberty Mutual?", "Why did you chose your major?", and "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?". It was very simple and took about 30 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in June 2010.

Simple questions. Asked me why I chose my major, why I was involved in some activities, my best/worst attribute, work related questions. I applied online, and I got a call back within a couple of days. It was an easy interview, but I never got a call back.

Associate Claims Case Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in June 2012.

After applying online and completing the skills test, I received a call from a recruiter to schedule a phone screening interview. The interview consisted of 4 or 5 questions, mainly relating to my resume.

Associate Claims Case Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in August 2010.

A recruiter contacted me by phone to set up a phone interview, then we interview 1:1, and next I was asked to take a series of skill and IQ aptitude tests.