Liberty Mutual Insurance

Liberty Mutual Insurance Bodily Injury Claims Specialist Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Marlton, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Initial contact was via telephone interview a few weeks after I applied. It was pretty brief, very general questions. Next they asked me to come in for an in person interview. I took a written "exam" that took about 20-30 minutes (situational set up and questions). Once that was done, the interviewer asked me a variety of behavioral based types of questions for about 30 minutes to an hour. Then he walked me around the office a little bit before telling me someone would call me. About 15 minutes later, they called me again to see if I could meet with another individual in the department so I drove back. After waiting for 10 minutes or so in a conference room, the second meeting lasted about 15 minutes and I was told someone would be in touch. It took about a month after that before they made their decision.

Interview Questions
  • Some of the behavioral questions were difficult to answer immediately.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Duluth, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in December 2013.

I applied online with Liberty Mutual in November, 2013. I received a phone call from the HR recruiter approximately 1 month later. We scheduled a phone interview which took about 30 minutes. The recruiter advised it would be approximately 2 weeks before I heard anything about moving forward. I received a call 2 days later to schedule an in person interview. The hiring manager I was scheduled to interview with was not present, so I interviewed with someone else instead. The interview took approximately 1 hour.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer informed me that he would be going down a list of behavioral questions and would be taking notes while I was responding.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wallingford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wallingford, CT

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

I got contacted by an HR recruiting asking if I was interested in the job. I said yes and we set up an in office interview. The first interview was held with two managers. After the interview I sat down with a claims specialist for about 10 minutes to see what the job was all about. After this I left and later that day they contacted me wanting to schedule a second interview. The second round interview consisted of two senior level managers who had been with the company for a while. They posed much harder questions than the first round. Overall, pretty good experience, I just realized I wasn't interested in the job so didn't show much enthusiasm.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time that you've exhibited leadership skills   Answer Question

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!