Liberty Mutual Insurance

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bodily Injury Specialist Interview

Bodily Injury Specialist

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Interview Details – Submitted my application and was contacted by their HR recruiter and then set up a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 45 mins and went over my work history and several behavioral questions. I was told I would hear back in a few weeks, but after submitting a 'Thank You' email to the HR recruiter that day she responded and a on-site interview was then set up. The on-site interview was with 2 managers and lasted about 2 hours. Both were very friendly and the interview was comfortable. At this point point waiting to hear back, I was given a 2 week time frame to receive a response.

Interview Question – Describe a time you were a leader and what obstacles you faced.   Answer Question

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!