Liberty Mutual Insurance

Liberty Mutual Insurance Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, NH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in April 2013.

1st round was a phone interview with a recruiter, all pretty basic questions like, "Why do you want this position? or "Talk about your leadership experience?" A week after, I received a phone call from HR telling me that they wanted to schedule an on-site interview. The on-site interview ended up being three interviews with three different hiring managers. A lot of the questions the questions started "tell me about a time..." but nothing out of the ordinary. After the weekend, I got another phone call telling me that I have received the offer and I accepted. They will send me the paperwork as soon as they do a background check.

Interview Questions
  • All the questions were either behavioral or about my resume.   Answer Question
No negotiation, money was good.

Other Interview Reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Three or four in-person interviews

Interview Questions
    • Descrbe a time when youhad a problem and what did you do about it   Answer Question
    straight forward

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in May 2012.

I guess my interview with Liberty Mutual was a pleasant experience. Had a phone interview first with one of the recruiter over the phone for about 15 minutes. A week later, I got an email from another recruiter to schedule an onsite interview with two other people. The interview was an about 1 hour and 1/2 at the boston location. I was interviewed by one of the business system analyst there, which she said that she was supposed to ask me questions for 45 minutes. Interview questions were what she came up during the interview and were basic. After that, I went to interview with the project manager. She asked basic behavorial questions. Unfortunately, I didn't get the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, NH

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in July 2011.

I applied via the Company website and was contacted by the HR Recruiter. She indicated that she normally would perform a pre-screening interview with the typical behavioral questions but was unable to because she was going on vacation and wanted to get me in front of the hiring manager. Management at the location was extremely positive and seemed interested in me as a potential employee. Second interview was arranged with the next level of management and I was equally pleased with the interview style and atmosphere. Ultimately, I was not offered the job but would consider them a possibility in the future if the need arises.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you would deal with a team member who could be considered difficult to work with?   Answer Question
    • Describe a project where you were faced with the potential of not completing it based on the established deadline and how did you deal with the issue?   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in May 2010.

Liberty has recruiters, so you have to make it past a phone screen before any type of interview. Interview process is extremely standard; questions like "how did you deal with a difficult group member?" "how did you deliver bad news?" "tell me about a project you worked on." "what was your last job like?" "why do you want this job?" "why do you want to work for this company?"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in November 2009.

Phone interview followed by 1:1 and group interview.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle a serious disagreement with your manager?   Answer Question