Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Sales Representative (76)
- Customer Service Representative (61)
- Claims Adjuster (29)
- Claims Specialist (27)
- Intern (18)
- IT Analyst (17)
- Claims Representative (16)
- Insurance Sales Representative (15)
- Product Management (15)
- Customer Claims Representative (12)
- Insurance Agent (12)
- Insurance Assistant (12)
- Product Analyst (9)
- Business Systems Analyst (9)
- Analyst Development Program (9)
- Inside Auto Claims Representative (8)
- Sales (8)
- Actuarial Assistant (8)
- Senior Business Analyst (8)
- Actuarial Intern (7)
- IT (7)
- Underwriter (7)
- Analyst (7)
- Actuarial Analyst (7)
- Associate Claims Case Manager (7)
- Claims Intern (7)
- Claims Training Program (7)
- Bodily Injury Claims Specialist (6)
- Product Management Intern (6)
- Senior Customer Claims Representative (6)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Houston, TX).
I interviewed with three different people within different levels of the company. First a recruiter, then the department head of recruitment, and, lastly, the CEO of the Houston office. I was one of the final four in the final interviewing process and they decided to go with a more experienced candidate.
- Strengths and weaknesses. General resume background. Describe a time when you had to resolve a conflict. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Houston, TX) in June 2012.
I had about 3 in-person interviews. First, I met the branch manager. Next, I came in to talk to some of the current representatives. And lastly, I met with the Area Manager.
- If you had all the money in the world, what would you do? Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (The Woodlands, TX) in March 2011.
The interview process is extremely long because they are looking for agents who will stay with the company from hire to retire. So be sure you have the time and patiences if you want to be a Liberty Mutual Insurance Agent. The interview process in order: personality screening, phone interview with a headhunter,1:1 with the Office Manager, 1:1 with the Regional Manager, then you come up with a business plan, Panel Review, Offer. Unfortunately I did not get an offer, although, I would say it is probably one of the best career opportunities for an insurance agent. Good base, benefits, capped commission, 401k,, and PENSION! Negative: Liberty Mutual pushes agents to sell their products to their family and friends.
- Describe to me a time when you and a group were working on a project and you took leadership of your group. And what were the end results? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Kingwood, TX) in April 2010.
get an internship!
- How will you sell value Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review