Liberty Mutual Insurance

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Kingwood, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in April 2010.

Interview Details – get an internship!

Interview Question – How will you sell value   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Insurance Agent Interview

Insurance Agent
The Woodlands, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in March 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process is extremely long because they are looking for agents who will stay with the company from hire to retire. So be sure you have the time and patiences if you want to be a Liberty Mutual Insurance Agent.

The interview process in order: personality screening, phone interview with a headhunter,1:1 with the Office Manager, 1:1 with the Regional Manager, then you come up with a business plan, Panel Review, Offer.

Unfortunately I did not get an offer, although, I would say it is probably one of the best career opportunities for an insurance agent. Good base, benefits, capped commission, 401k,, and PENSION!

Negative: Liberty Mutual pushes agents to sell their products to their family and friends.

Interview Question – Describe to me a time when you and a group were working on a project and you took leadership of your group. And what were the end results?   Answer Question

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!