Liberty Mutual Insurance

www.libertymutualgroup.com
  www.libertymutualgroup.com

Liberty Mutual Insurance Human Resources Development Program Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Human Resources Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in November 2013.

I submitted an application and received an email the next day to schedule a telephone interview. The telephone interview was pretty straight forward with typical behavioral questions. The interview was very nice and the phone, and she definitely made an effort to make the interview feel comfortable. She said she would get back to me about next steps within in one week, and she did which I was pleased with. Many companies do not respect there applicants like this.

Interview Questions
  • A situation where you took control of a team to work toward some goal and achieved an ideal result?   Answer Question