Liberty Mutual Insurance
www.libertymutualgroup.com Boston, MA 5000+ Employees

Liberty Mutual Insurance Human Resources Development Program Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Nov 19, 2013

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Development Program Interview

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in November 2013.

Interview Details – I submitted an application and received an email the next day to schedule a telephone interview. The telephone interview was pretty straight forward with typical behavioral questions. The interview was very nice and the phone, and she definitely made an effort to make the interview feel comfortable. She said she would get back to me about next steps within in one week, and she did which I was pleased with. Many companies do not respect there applicants like this.

Interview Question – A situation where you took control of a team to work toward some goal and achieved an ideal result?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!

Liberty Mutual Insurance Videos

Liberty Mutual Insurance – Why Work for Us?

At Liberty Mutual Insurance, doing the right thing is essential to all that we do. Our commitment to building and sustaining a talented and diverse workforce has helped us to become a global leader in property and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Liberty Mutual Insurance Human Resources Development Program interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Liberty Mutual Insurance employees and interview candidates.