Liberty Mutual Insurance

Updated Sep 4, 2014

2.8

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

IT Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in January 2010.

First round was just a casual phone interview with the senior recruiter who was super nice. This was followed by two rounds of video interview consisting of both technical and behavioral. The interviews were less technical and more to find out what sort of person you are. Was offered an internship offer soon after. And the full time offer was offered as soon as the internship ended. Overall, the hiring and interview process was pretty smooth and well-planned.

Other Interview Reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance

IT Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in September 2013.

2 Interviews, questions not focused on the actual duties.

IT Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Took two months. Interview with HR, 2 managers from same division and TDP program. Pretty basic questions, mostly behavioral. Nothing unexpected. All managers I interviewed with were courteous and pleasant to deal with. Offer was given over the phone and got letter by email the next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portsmouth, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in October 2013.

Applied through my campus career website and received an interview request about 2 weeks after. Had an initial Lynx interview with a senior via webchat, then had a second round (however was referred to another) then another interview.

Interview Questions
    • Standard behavior questions, but they did poke at your technical skills lightly.   View Answer

IT Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

There were 3 rounds of interviews. In the second round, a group of us interviewees got to ask a panel of recently hired staff questions. The 2nd and 3rd round, had two non-HR interviewers, while the first only had a HR representative.

Interview Questions
    • None - most questions were regarding past work/school history.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, NH

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in November 2012.

There is usually a series of interviews with HR and different hiring managers

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of when you have taken leadership in a team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, NH

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in November 2011.

6 Interviews including a phone screen. Everyone who I spoke to was truly professional and easy to talk to. Questions became a little redundant after the 4th interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portsmouth, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in May 2010.

Hiring process was relatively straightforward. I went through 2 phone screen interviews before meeting with an on-campus representative who came to my school. The on-campus interview lasted about 1 hour and was followed with a series of on-site interviews in at a nearby Liberty Mutual office.

Interview Questions
    • Even though the job was technical in nature, I was asked some financial questions as it was assumed that a strong knowledge of finance would be beneficial for all employees of the company.   Answer Question
    Negotiations were possible, but I found it was better to accept at the rate they offered as the promotion process occurred relatively quickly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in March 2012.

Began with screening interview and talking with recruiters via e-mail, then was interviewed via video chat by 2 area managers. Was offered an office visit/in person interview. Finally a follow up phone interview before job offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, NH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in January 2012.

There were 2 phase:
    1st Phase:
    - I was interviewed by HR for initial Screening
    2nd Phase:
    - I was interviewed by two different Manager from different department back to back.
    Final Phase:
    - After passing the 2 phases of interviews, I recieved a offer letter after 2 days from the day of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your Major and why did you choose your school?   Answer Question
    • Were there situation, when the project you were working on, did go as planned?   Answer Question
    No, i was not able to negotiate.

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!