Liberty Mutual Insurance

Updated Sep 17, 2014

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in July 2014.

Contacted by HR within a week to complete phone interview. A few behavioral questions were asked and the reason why I applied for the position. What did I know about the company. Was offered a face to face interview. Went on site and met with two managers. Again a few behavior questions were asked, went over work experience. The managers seemed to be interested in my candidacy. Completed an assessment on site. I initially completed the interview in July. After several attempts via phone and email, to this day, no response from HR advising the status of the position or my candidacy.

Interview Questions
  • Time where you have dealt with a very difficult person and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liberty Lake, WA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in July 2014.

Was hired internally. Employees still have to take the assessment and online test. There was a panel of managers and different questions about my past experiences. I was offered a position within 3 days. They didn't know at the time of the interview how many positions would ultimately be hired, so I was unsure if I would get an offer, although performance in previous position suggested I should.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time when you didn't feel so good about and outcome and how would you go back and change it.   Answer Question
    No negotiation-

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liberty Lake, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in June 2014.

The interview was given by a panel of department managers. They ask several questions chosen by professional to help them better understand your abilities, drawbacks, and personality. They also require you to complete an online timed computer test that covers customer service skills, concept comprehension, and personality traits. They also ask you to describe yourself and skills.

Interview Questions
    • What is something that you recently did that may have left your employer in a lurch?   View Answer
    No negotiating

Inside Auto Claims Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Applied online and 2 weeks later received an email for a phone interview. Standard interview behavioral based questions.The recruiter told me they will forward my answers to a hiring manager and will call Me in a couple of days if they were interested and if not they will send email to reject me. Whenever they say this you don't have the job so i knew after the phone interview I wasn't selected. If you are selected they will set you up with a face to face interview right on the spot

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, OH

phone interview, face to face interview

Interview Questions
    • With your major, why do you want to work here? Describe when you have had to interview people?   View Answer
    None