Liberty Mutual Insurance Insurance Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Warrenville, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Warrenville, IL).

Interview

Two supervisors asked behavior-based questions. They took notes while you answered. You were able to ask questions after. Very simple. However, really couldn't tell if they enjoyed interview or not.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance

Insurance Assistant Interview

Interview

Interview was good, but not clear on limited aspects of growth, nor on actual duties of position. Didn't hint at how manager would respond to lower level workers, nor older workers.

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Lake Mary, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

I submitted an application online and was contacted about 10 days later via email for a phone interview. I was contacted the next day after the phone interview to schedule a face interview. I had my face interview yesterday and they indicated I should hear something within 5 days. I'm waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• They asked me some standard behavioral questions expecting an answer using the STAR method.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wausau, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Wausau, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied and had an interview the next week. The interview process was pretty usual. They closed all their satellite offices around the country and centralized so they were hiring like 30 people.

Interview Questions

• When have you noticed a small problem and knew it could potentially become a big problem. How did you notice it and what steps did you take to solve the problem?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Dover, NH) in February 2012.

Interview

I was first e-mailed from a recruiter in boston to set up a phone interview, after the phone interview they mentioned they would get back to me regarding the position. I then was scheduled to have a face to face interview with the hiring manager, which consisted of an overview of the job, asking why im interested and where i came from, and then some behavioral questions. Overall a pretty easy interview. Recieved a call about 2 weeks later offering me the position!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Englewood, CO) in May 2011.

Interview

Recommended by supervisor. Interviewer came easy as I was in the company long enough to learn about jobs and opportunities and the coworkers that would perform the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Do you like what you are doing for the company now?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wausau, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Wausau, WI) in January 2011.

Interview

First e-mailed a cover letter and resume to human resources they then followed up two weeks later. Met with two different people in two separate interviews. Sat down one on one with each on two different days.Went in for first interview with human resources and the second interview was with the head supervisor of the department. Each interview lasted about 30 minutes each. On the second interview was showed around the company by interview and supervisor of the department.

Interview Questions

• Asked the typical interview questions. What makes you right for the job, why do you want to work here, and some questions about yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fenton, MO

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Fenton, MO) in October 2010.

Interview

I started by applying online. The application process took a while since they wanted all the information broken down. After about a week of submitting my application, I received a phone call requesting a phone interview. I had the phone interview and was asked to come in person for 1-1 interview.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (San Diego, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

I met with management for about 15 minutes and was asked to start the following week. They can't staff the place quickly enough with every one quitting at a moment's notice. Turn over here is exceptionally high; most people at this level didn't last a full year.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult questions. I was told by management immediately that the job was uninteresting and that I was very overqualified for the positions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiations; I needed a job and they knew it.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Dallas, TX) in December 2009.

Interview

Applied online and received a call from a Recruiter 3 1/2 weeks after applying. Recruiter completed the phone screen and told me a Recruiting Co-Ordinator would call to schedule an onsite interview. The phone screen lasted about 15 minutes with questions on previous experience, problem solving ability, and why my interest in this position. Onsite 1:1 is scheduled for 12/11/09.