Liberty Mutual Insurance

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Insurance Investigator Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in October 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online then Phone interview with HR, then phone interview with hiring mgr, then in-person interview with hiring mgr, was told was a finalist, then took 3 weeks for them to apparently "think about it", then call from HR, normally that would mean offer forthcoming, took several days to reach HR to return call, which was quite unprofessional, then told hiring mgr decided on someone who already worked for the company despite the fact that they may not have been as well qualified. Most cos look from within current staff first, then outside, not vice versa. Left me with a bad impression of the co.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!

Liberty Mutual Insurance Videos

Liberty Mutual Insurance – Why Work for Us?

At Liberty Mutual Insurance, doing the right thing is essential to all that we do. Our commitment to building and sustaining a talented and diverse workforce has helped us to become a global leader in property and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Liberty Mutual Insurance Insurance Investigator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Liberty Mutual Insurance employees and interview candidates.