Liberty Mutual Insurance

3.6

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

First interview was by phone. Second interview was by phone although they wanted it to be through HireVue, which is a video interview interface. HireVue did not work properly during the interview so it ended up being by phone. Second interview required hard #s to prove your worth. Did not want to work for this company after that experience. They made it seem like you would be worked like a dog.

Other Interview Reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance

Insurance Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in September 2013.

lengthy process and useless tests. you had to speak with a recruiter, take some test then re-interview with the recruiter then get in front of the branch manager then the area manager.

Interview Questions
    rigid this is the position and salary and that's it

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in June 2010.

Started with a phone interview. Then one on one with Manager. Had to do a presentation for marketing plan. Make phone calls with Manager. Interview with Regional Manager.

Interview Questions
    • How do you prospect for potentional clients?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a customer that is not happy?   View Answer
    No negotiation for higher salary was allowed since this is manely a commission based job,

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in February 2012.

The companies hiring process is quite lengthy, though I passed but don't Agee that having a personality test isnt always accurate.. The recruiter was very nice, the moral around the office seemed very low, the company has aggressive goals, but it seems the bonus's would be worth it. It is under new management and that can go either way

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had to change a disagreeing client their mind and what did u do   Answer Question

Insurance Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

The process was somewhat unorthodox, I was initially asked to take a test online. After taking the test I was scheduled for a phone interview, following the interview, i received an email advising they were looking for someone with experience.

Insurance Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in December 2011.

Interviews went as normal but hiring decision very long process. They didnt even let me know I had to call to find out.

Insurance Sales Representative Interview

Had an uneasy feeling throughout the interview process. Everyone was hesitant to answer any questions. I continued the process until the final interview with the "area manager".

I now understand why everyone was so cryptic. Total egomaniac and control freak. Never got the offer. But wouldn't have accepted anyway.

Not what i was looking for.

Interview Questions

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!