Liberty Mutual Insurance

www.libertymutualgroup.com

Liberty Mutual Insurance Insurance Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 1, 2014

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Insurance Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in September 2013.

Interview Details – lengthy process and useless tests. you had to speak with a recruiter, take some test then re-interview with the recruiter then get in front of the branch manager then the area manager.

Interview Question – what is the worst quality you have?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – rigid this is the position and salary and that's it

Arlington, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in June 2010.

Interview Details – Started with a phone interview. Then one on one with Manager. Had to do a presentation for marketing plan. Make phone calls with Manager. Interview with Regional Manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for higher salary was allowed since this is manely a commission based job,

Very Difficult Interview

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in February 2012.

Interview Details – The companies hiring process is quite lengthy, though I passed but don't Agee that having a personality test isnt always accurate.. The recruiter was very nice, the moral around the office seemed very low, the company has aggressive goals, but it seems the bonus's would be worth it. It is under new management and that can go either way

Interview Question – Have you ever had to change a disagreeing client their mind and what did u do   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Insurance Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Interview Details – The process was somewhat unorthodox, I was initially asked to take a test online. After taking the test I was scheduled for a phone interview, following the interview, i received an email advising they were looking for someone with experience.

Interview Question – What do you do when told no?   Answer Question

Insurance Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in December 2011.

Interview Details – Interviews went as normal but hiring decision very long process. They didnt even let me know I had to call to find out.

Interview Question – tell me a time when your work was criticized?   Answer Question

Insurance Sales Representative

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in December 2011.

Interview Details – Had an uneasy feeling throughout the interview process. Everyone was hesitant to answer any questions. I continued the process until the final interview with the "area manager".

I now understand why everyone was so cryptic. Total egomaniac and control freak. Never got the offer. But wouldn't have accepted anyway.

Not what i was looking for.

Interview Question – Did you receive any sales awards?   View Answer

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!