Liberty Mutual Insurance

617 candidate interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Springfield, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in December 2010.

Interview Details – Apply online at Liberty Mutual for Customer Service Representative on Friday and received an email from them on Monday or Tuesday to set a phone interview. So did that, didn't pass the first interview. So 3 months passes, apply again for the same position received an email from HR to set a phone interview, finally past the first interview now I have a second interview face to face to the Manager and the Supervisor next Wednesday. Let see if I pass the second intervew.....

Interview Question – Have you ever come across there was a time when a customer have an issue with their account? How would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Senior Business Consultant Interview

Senior Business Consultant
Boston, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in March 2011.

Interview Details – There is an initial written exam and 1 on 1 behavioral interview. A second round interview consists of several 1 on 1 case interviews. To prepare, recommend looking at McKinsey website and or "Ace the Case".

Interview Question – Describe a time you achieved a particularly difficult goal and describe the steps you took to achieve it.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in September 2010.

Interview Details – 4 interviews with branch manager
assessment test
interview with regional manager

Interview Question – tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Insurance Sales Representative Interview

Insurance Sales Representative
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in February 2012.

Interview Details – The companies hiring process is quite lengthy, though I passed but don't Agee that having a personality test isnt always accurate.. The recruiter was very nice, the moral around the office seemed very low, the company has aggressive goals, but it seems the bonus's would be worth it. It is under new management and that can go either way

Interview Question – Have you ever had to change a disagreeing client their mind and what did u do   Answer Question

Recruiting Manager Interview

Recruiting Manager
Boston, MA

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in January 2011.

Interview Details – The interview experience was the best I have been through. They were organized and staffed to provide a great experience. I had an initial phone screen and the recruiter was informative and asked some behavioral questions. They asked for a lot of examples so prepare by thinking of examples. I then came in to meet with two additional people. The interviewers were prepared and asked a new level of competency based questions geared towards management and ability to work with Data. I was then invited for a final round and had 3 interviews and it was all competency based questions. I was informed two weeks later that they had promoted someone internally. I was disappointed but I only had great things to say about the process that put me through, they are on top of it at Liberty and try to get it right.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you have used Date to prove a business case?   View Answer
  • Tell me about a time when you had to give difficult feedback as a manager and how you handled that situation?   View Answer

Investment Associate Interview

Investment Associate
Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in August 2012.

Interview Details – Took several weeks to complete. Had multiple rounds as people were not available last minute and so went in many times.

Interview Question – Several questions on current market yields, MBS etc. I should have prepared better   Answer Question

Underwriting Assistant Interview

Underwriting Assistant
Alpharetta, GA

I applied online and interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Interview Details – Applied for a position there after working for the company a couple of years. My latest position was eliminated. Unfortunately, my resume was rejected even though I am a former employee that left the company in good standing.

Interview Question – Hard to get through to HR.   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

Account Representative
Bedford, NH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in October 2013.

Interview Details – Online "timed" assessment. Phone interview with recruiter. Interview with branch manager. Second interview with branch manager and employee.

Interview Question – I was asked to create a power point presentation as well as a business plan in between interviews. I had one weekend to complete it all and did not give a flawless presentation on my first try. Very difficult for a full time student to add in extra assignments when you have very little knowledge of the company.   Answer Question

Auto Adjuster Interview

Auto Adjuster
Fenton, MO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in January 2009.

Interview Details – I applied, they called me the next day. Had an interview with 5 managers all asking me questions at once.

Claims Adjuster Interview

Claims Adjuster

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Interview Details – After countless numbers of no responses and the old proverbial "we found a candidate that better fits our needs" mumbo jumbo, glassdoor literally gets you in the door! Their targeted and timely listings are legit and real!

Interview Question – Assessment Testing was very challenging and prerequisite for the position. I welcomed the challenge which ensured that only the right candidates are selected to the organization!   Answer Question

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!